Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

One hit kill (Works on Emu)

Closed Thread

Old   #571

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by bozkurt76@Feb 11 2006, 16:48
i donwloaded this 1 hit kill hack and i haven't got the programma WPE pro
download again with the firewall/ antivirus OFF

Old   #572

hey guys i think stg.
as we all c we can change the codes off buying then buy the thing we want if WE GOT MONEY !!!!!
but i think that if we can change the thing we buy,we can either change the thing we sell,
for example instead of selling mapple seed we can sell anyother thing what we want and get money,
the trick is this i gave whole my day over wpe.pro i can not find only find that ;
when we sell refreshing spring water (code 9f00 at the 15th and 16th)
i controlled that it turns 8a cd in the same colons!!!!
but is this the 15th and 16th place is the correct ones,
or any other trick is played on code transversion!!
coz i tried the 8a cd to other items code they still gives the money u are selling it,not the refreshing spring waters!!!!!
then here is the only one thing behind to do hack the MONEY!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
and alsO Xp,aNd HoNoR :P

Old   #573

Woah, sorry, I have NO idea on what you said.
Old   #574

is it possible to make a 1000 xp Code?
plz post by a GM or somthin'

Old   #575

Quote:
Originally posted by RV-K@Feb 11 2006, 03:35
Quote:
NO
Sorry to burst your bubble.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
wow can yo write an How to Plz???

thx
Old   #576

Please help us , say how we can hack lacd !
Old   #577

Quote:
Originally posted by realanubis@Feb 11 2006, 21:13
hey guys i think stg.
as we all c we can change the codes off buying then buy the thing we want if WE GOT MONEY !!!!!
but i think that if we can change the thing we buy,we can either change the thing we sell,
for example instead of selling mapple seed we can sell anyother thing what we want and get money,
the trick is this i gave whole my day over wpe.pro i can not find only find that ;
i controlled that it turns 8a cd in the same colons!!!!
or any other trick is played on code transversion!!
coz i tried the 8a cd to other items code they still gives the money u are selling it,not the refreshing spring waters!!!!!
then here is the only one thing behind to do hack the MONEY!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
Thank u for doubleposting ! i had posted that some pages before ^^ and it doesnt work !!!!
I think its like with honor and XP , its server sided ! u can only request things and get items from a trader because the server knows what u have and can sell. But try to cheat u some bags with 16 slots and u will see how fast u can make moneey ! when somebody ask u how u can make it say u had a bug at the ingenier teacher and he learned u to make cool bags instead of something else because often on emuserver u can not learn making bags with 16 slots ! so just try that way because others dont function ! and wow would be senceless when u could make u so much money without doing something ! imagine u are lvl 5 , what u want to do with 3000 Gold ? u cant buy honor and xp so just go out with ONE HIT KILL and find money by killing monsters ! I have had over 600g after getting lvl 30 ! just play with one hit kill and make some armor or sthng like that but where will be the whole fun of wow when u could start with a lvl 60 char with 6000g and the best items ?? U WILL NOT HAVE ANY FUN !!! AND U WILL GET BANNED FROM SERVER VERY FAST !!! Hope u listened to me carefully and know what i am talking about ! =D Bye !
Old   #578

Quote:
Originally posted by dkchester+Feb 12 2006, 14:16--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dkchester @ Feb 12 2006, 14:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--realanubis@Feb 11 2006, 21:13
hey guys i think stg.
as we all c we can change the codes off buying then buy the thing we want if WE GOT MONEY &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
i controlled that it turns 8a cd in the same colons&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
or any other trick is played on code transversion&#33;&#33;
coz i tried the 8a cd to other items code they still gives the money u are selling it,not the refreshing spring waters&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
then here is the only one thing behind to do hack the MONEY&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
Thank u for doubleposting &#33; i had posted that some pages before ^^ and it doesnt work &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
I think its like with honor and XP , its server sided &#33; u can only request things and get items from a trader because the server knows what u have and can sell. But try to cheat u some bags with 16 slots and u will see how fast u can make moneey &#33; when somebody ask u how u can make it say u had a bug at the ingenier teacher and he learned u to make cool bags instead of something else because often on emuserver u can not learn making bags with 16 slots &#33; so just try that way because others dont function &#33; and wow would be senceless when u could make u so much money without doing something &#33; imagine u are lvl 5 , what u want to do with 3000 Gold ? u cant buy honor and xp so just go out with ONE HIT KILL and find money by killing monsters &#33; I have had over 600g after getting lvl 30 &#33; just play with one hit kill and make some armor or sthng like that but where will be the whole fun of wow when u could start with a lvl 60 char with 6000g and the best items ?? U WILL NOT HAVE ANY FUN &#33;&#33;&#33; AND U WILL GET BANNED FROM SERVER VERY FAST &#33;&#33;&#33; Hope u listened to me carefully and know what i am talking about &#33; =D Bye &#33; [/b][/quote]
thats the spirit friend&#33;
Old   #579

hey, found somethin&#39; that could be realy useful.
First of all: Don&#39;t do this if there is a GM ONLINE.
1. Download any kind of Teleport Hack.
2. Put in Coord&#39;s X: 16000
y: 16000
z: 70
( you have to be in Kalimdor )
You wil go to Gm Island.
there, walk into the house, upstairs.
there are 2 goblins, 1 arro ( will attack you )
the second can sell you tabards for free, good tabards btw.
and you can sell them to him back for 1000G

so Calculation : you&#39;ve got Nothing --&#62; buy 1 tabard ---&#62; Sell tabard ---&#62; 1000G
Old   #580

I been to a GM island on my server, only goblin was an auction house goblin.
Old   #581

for fast and direct downloads, spell list, bwh, syndrome and wpe: click here:
just click on wow
Old   #582

i know what u say and i know the fun end while using this but in some servers they want extreme money to make my own sets as nemesis felheart etc...money is required for these but thnx for your answer..
Old   #583

and is there a site that i can download the whole NEW itemlist works on 1.9.x&#39;s
the new items added i c&#33;
Old   #584

Hat jemand Coods, um Waffen tragen zu erlernen?
Wäre sehr nett, denn in einer Skillliste ist ein hand Schwert 42 = 2A
Old   #585

Du kannst grundsetzlich auf einem Server nur das lernen was du in deiner Klasse lernen kannst (mit ausnahme mein Magier der kann irgendwie Äxte tragen =) ) mit ausnahme allen Klassenspezifischen Attacken &#33; Du kannst zwar alle anwenden und zaubern aber lernen kannst du sie nur in einigen Fällen . Jedoch kann ich auch noch sagen dass das bei meinem Server so war dass ich mit meinem Schurken (der eigentlich schwerter lernen können müsste und schon beidhändigkeit hat ) Schwerter nicht lernen konnte . Vielleicht ist das ja nen derzeitiger Emu Bug . Falls du doch die Codes ausprobieren willst di stehen ein paar seiten zurück mehrmals da &#33;
Hoffe konnte dir helfen .

Closed Thread