Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server > WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 23:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Simple Easy Vote Exploiting(Pics/Video Included))

Discussion on Simple Easy Vote Exploiting(Pics/Video Included)) within the WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the WoW Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Simple Easy Vote Exploiting(Pics/Video Included))

This only works on servers that don't credit the account for vote. It works on servers that let you every 12 hours as long as your on a different IP.(example:WoWgasm, etc).
Now you don't need to wait forever to get voter gear etc

First Method
Very easy simple method. Go to or any other proxy sites and copy and paste the vote page URL into the box. Hit go.Let the site load. It will take you to another site. Just repost the vote page URL again and hit go/enter. Now just vote like you normally would. Go back to proxy site. Rinse and Repeat.

STEP BY STEP!
1.Go to Proxy site
2. Put in vote page URL
3. Let page load and re enter again URL
4. Put Your Info in. Vote!

^^^method #1.

Second Method
Hotspot Shield. This is a program that changes your IP for you! It isn't really used for voting a lot.Its used by UK to get to sites like Hulu(which is banned in the UK.). I get about 40-50 vote points in an hour. It uses the same IP a few times, which means it may not work. Best thing to do with this is just use a mouse recorder and let it bot for you while you are gone or w/e.
HotspotShield can be downloaded here

It is 100% FREE!

STEP BY STEP!

RED-NOT CONNECTED
GREEN-YOU ARE CONNECTED
INSTRUCTIONS
1.Download Hotspot Shield- vhttp://www.hotspotshield.com/
2.Run Hotspot Shield
3.Bottom right you should see a red hexagon or green.
4.Right Click it to connect. let the page load
5. A page pops up showing your new IP. HotspotShield is now green on your tray.
6. Go vote.
7. To repeat disconnect Hotspot Shield and simply just turn it back on.

^^^method #2

Edit: So I've decided to remove the pictures. They are now at the bottom at Attached Thumbnails. I added Step by Step Instructions. I'm currently working on another guide that shows you how to make a Macro Mouse Recorder with a few bots (hotspot shield,hidemyip, etc).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PROXY 1.jpg (10.0 KB, 101 views)
File Type: jpg proxy 2.jpg (7.0 KB, 96 views)
File Type: jpg proxy 3.jpg (7.9 KB, 83 views)
File Type: jpg PROXY 4.jpg (7.7 KB, 85 views)
Thanks
4 Users
Old 01/26/2010, 21:59   #2

elite*gold: 0
hehe.. ich hab mir ein tolles für meinen Server geschrieben. Funktioniert 1a. Jedoch wegen Beta auf eine begrenzte Useranzahl beschränkt ^^

Da lehn ich mich zurück.. warte einige Minuten und er macht für sämtliche User die votes.. Alle 5 Minuten! Herrliche Sache.

Jedoch für sämtliche Server kann ich diese Methode bestätigen und funktioniert, wenn auch etwas umständlicher. Deshalb gibts ein Dankeschön.