Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any no gcd check server?

Discussion on Any no gcd check server? within the WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the WoW Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any no gcd check server?

Hey, back in the days I used no gcd at some servers, and it worked like a charm.
Now, I tried some servers and every single one seems to have a server-sided gcd check on it.
Do anybody know a server, that doesnt have such check, so that no gcd works?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Server is set up and running but client says server is in check
02/12/2013 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hi i have set up the ZSZC server files on my pc. All of the parts are set up correctly and the SMC shows SHARD as operating . Using ipinput i have changed the Gateway Server URL to my local ip (192.168.0.___) and the Content ID to 9 and Version to 1. However when i open up the client it pops up the message that the server is in check. What have i done wrong?
Flyff.a check b check[ SonGoku sammlung aller Fragen]
08/07/2012 - Flyff Private Server - 4 Replies
Hey Leute nun ich use die Chaos Files als Test einfahc mal so... nun ist da dieser Flyff.b check oder a.check damit keiner die datasubs manupulieren kann... soo nun mache ich sie in programm und starte alle Server aber gehe ich ingam ekann ich immernoch range asal machen und Client crasht nichtmal... 2 Frage noch antihack er wird bei mir Ingam enicht angezeigt was hat den Chaos Files für eine Headmark weis es einer?