Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server > WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 08:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] Molten-WoW Auto Voter + Vote Reminder

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] Molten-WoW Auto Voter + Vote Reminder

Info:
A simple program I wrote and It's very simple to use:

Enter how many more hours Molten-WoW requires you to wait before you're able to vote once again, after that, click the Apply button. The application will minimize to your system tray (very low memory usage). Then you'll be informed at the exact time letting you know when to vote -- via notifications, notify icons (system tray tooltips), message box, system beeps, and the usage of the SetwindowPos API to bring forth the notifications no matter what you're doing. So trust me, you'll know when it's time to vote.

When you vote after installing my app and the Google Chrome Extension below:
Vote normally, the way you always do. But this time: watch how every CAPTCHA page is automatically filled out for you, MAGIC!

Step 1) Download Molten WoW Vote Reminder
* = required
Step 2) Download Chrome Extension "Molten WoW Auto Vote"
  • This goes great with my program, you can download it here: it's a Google Chrome Extension to Skip Vote CAPTCHA and will automatically return you to the molten website, giving you your vote points.
  • This Chrome Extension gives you your vote points in 2-5 seconds instead of watching for CAPTCHA and all that other BS.
  • Download: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...keagi?hl=en-GB.

It's possible to obtain 168 VP/week if you're able to vote often, which is possible because you're being notified AS SOON as your able to vote. It only takes 2-3 seconds a day to get all of your Molten-WoW Vote Points at exactly the time you're allowed to vote again, almost a 100% Molten-Wow vote automation system.

On a side note: I ran the combo of my software with the chrome extension as soon as the extension was released to the public and I have voted a total of anywhere between 100 VP/week to 140 VP/week because it only takes like 2-3 seconds to get your VP now.

Bugs/Suggestions?
Feel free to PM me or reply to this thread. I'll work on it ASAP. Thanks.