Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mangos / Trinity Duping

Discussion on Mangos / Trinity Duping within the WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the WoW Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mangos / Trinity Duping

Hi people,
I got a mangos/Trinity new duping method with guild bank, but I won't give it happily to people, I just want people to think a bit so I'll just give you some clues how to do it and if you got or you are near to get it just PM me and I'll help you or compare your method with mine.
so the clues are:
you need WPE and full acces to guild bank...

you need to stack 19 item together (not the item you want to dupe...i can be some cloth,wood,..etc)

So...now...you have a stack of 19 item (last item gonna be for the item you want to dupe)

you have to find how to put the item you want to dupe in the stack (it gonna make a stack of 20 item of the item duped)

i only tested with guild bank...maybe you can do it with your bank too
Old 09/28/2009, 13:13   #2

So change the item you want to dupe into the item of the stack via wpe, put the stack first in the guild bank and just drop the changed item to guildbank that its automaticly fill the stack to 20, logout and in and you have ether one in inventory and one separated in your guildbank, or the whole stack changed to the item or i just did it wrong and nothing happens only that the item will separate in the guild bank? maybe you need no free slots left in the guild bank to make sure this works?
hm i wont test it, just give away my ideas (cause im not a fan of half guides in a exploit forum).
Please correct me.
Greetings
Old 09/28/2009, 20:33   #3

its not actualy a guide... its just a hint coming from darkys in D****S***...

probably the TS posted it here hoping some1 to ask questions then some1 who has ideas would try 2 xplain it in detail...

the TS probably doesnt know how to make this work so hes hoping to get ideas here.... hes just misleading us to think he knows how to do this... and leeching it from the guy who discovered this in the 1st place...unless ofc if s4suke is darkys...very unlikely
Old 09/29/2009, 21:55   #4

elite*gold: 15
This dupe dont work anymore in 3.1.3 ,b4 it worked
Old 10/14/2009, 13:43   #5

s4suke ты пиздун! Этот способ известен в вип месте дедсофта. А ты просто взял и копировал с того форума сообщение. Сам то ничего не знаеш, думаешь что бы за тя все придумали? Не правдали? жирный - тебе, и не ипет! cheatH12 +1!
Old 10/14/2009, 18:19   #6

yes..it not work on 3.1.3
Old 10/23/2009, 12:38   #7

does it work on 2.4.3?