Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server > WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 19:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

BattleScape BoJ farming for Heal Char / Bot

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BattleScape BoJ farming for Heal Char / Bot

well this aint new but maybe some one hasent realice, so im postin it any way, in batlescape when u heal, u win boj, so make a char that can heal.

get inside warsong, arathi, etc.

Download Ac Tool, just search in google and download.

use heal rank 1, so u dont spend almost none mana, put the heal button on the 4 slot of the buttons bar(or change key in macro). target ur char, take it some place that ppl dont see u since u can get banned for winning boj by healing. or doit any where u like i doit in the midle of all ppl and still not banned. but its banneable so doit at ur own risk.

we use a part of these macro that i found here in a post of 2004 it was supose to make u heal with 2 chars someting like that.

Paste the macro on Ac tool.

Quote:
SetActiveWindow World of Warcraft
Constants
// Insert constants here
XLoc1=1
YLoc1=1
X=1
End
Delay 10

Compute XLoc1={WindowLeft}+92
Compute YLoc1={WindowTop}+173

LoadRGB $XLoc1, $YLoc1

//Procedures
Procedure TargetHealee
Keys 4
While {RGBRed} = 0 AND {RGBGreen} >= 168 AND {RGBGreen} <= 177 AND {RGBBlue} = 0
Set x=1
LoadRGB $XLoc1, $YLoc1
End
If {RGBRed} <> 0 AND {RGBGreen} <> 168 AND {RGBGreen} <> 169 AND {RGBGreen} <> 170 AND {RGBGreen} <> 171 AND {RGBGreen} <> 172 AND {RGBGreen} <> 173 AND {RGBGreen} <> 174 AND {RGBGreen} <> 175 AND {RGBGreen} <> 176 AND {RGBGreen} <> 177 AND {RGBBlue} <> 0
CALL HealTarget
End
End

Procedure HealTarget
While {RGBRed} <> 0 AND {RGBGreen} <> 168 AND {RGBGreen} <> 169 AND {RGBGreen} <> 170 AND {RGBGreen} <> 171 AND {RGBGreen} <> 172 AND {RGBGreen} <> 173 AND {RGBGreen} <> 174 AND {RGBGreen} <> 175 AND {RGBGreen} <> 176 AND {RGBGreen} <> 177 AND {RGBBlue} <> 0
Keys 4
Delay 300
LoadRGB $XLoc1, $YLoc1
End
If {RGBRed} = 0 AND {RGBGreen} >= 168 AND {RGBGreen} <= 177 AND {RGBBlue} = 0
Call TargetHealee
End
End

//Start The Loop
If {RGBRed} = 0 AND {RGBGreen} >= 168 AND {RGBGreen} <= 177 AND {RGBBlue} = 0
CALL TargetHealee
Else
CALL HealTarget
End
put wow in window mode 1024x768, put number of runs any high number, u cant run it on back of ur system so u can do any other thing in ur pc, so go wach tv while the bot heals any once in a while check it rember that warsongs ends, so get ur char in another warsong and run bot again. i make betwen 10 - 30 boj per warsong with my shammy it depends on ppl in warsong so if u got 15/15 its going to last a wile if u see ur side 6/15 its going to last seconds. its just boring to heal self.

well this is just 1 way of winning boj since u cant dupe with wpe pro in batlescape. I hope someone finds it useful.

forgive my english...

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
Thank you :-)

#Title changed