Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Stolen] Insane Flying Mount Speed, 9300%

Discussion on [Stolen] Insane Flying Mount Speed, 9300% within the WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the WoW Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 131
Received Thanks: 1,912
Cool [Stolen] Insane Flying Mount Speed, 9300%

Quote:
Originally Posted by thicow22 View Post
i know that this works on my server (wow legendary) but i may work on others.
ok, so first you will need 5+ epic flying mounts for this to be worthwhile and one mystical flying carpet (other carpets may work). first mount up the carpet, you will notice that your are standing normally but the carpet icon is up and you can fly around like a gm. then u mount up any other epic mount, both icons stay up. now dismount the carpet, remount the carpet and repeat untill u have 32 (the max) mounts or you run out. you can cross outlands in about 11 secs with this, so dont crash the server (also works in northend). oh, and as an added bonus u stand up on the mount like a surfboard.
just a sugestion: end with a nether ray, nether rocket (my fave),gyro copter or al'ar for epic look.
enjoy and dont get banned for 'speed hacking'.
note: if your server has speedhack detection it doesn't matter, this bypasses it.

not tested nor confirmed yet
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Fly Without Flying Mount
03/24/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 7 Replies
Following these directions will alow you to float in the air as if on a bird but still have the ability to cast This Has been tested and Works. VERY Easy to Duplicate. You need 3 people to make this possible. You need to be in Outlands and you need to be in a OUTDOOR Arena if you want to do it to your same Faction. You NEED a Mage You NEED a Class with a Stun. The best stuns to use are a Pallie stun. It has been tested with a druid stun. Ok. Now what you do is get your target to mount on...
Fly without Flying Mount
03/24/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 16 Replies
Following these directions will alow you to float in the air as if on a bird but still have the ability to cast This Has been tested and Works. VERY Easy to Duplicate. You need 3 people to make this possible. You need to be in Outlands and you need to be in a arena if you want to do it to your same Faction. You NEED a Mage You NEED a Class with a Stun. The best stuns to use are a Pallie stun. It has been tested with a druid stun. Ok. Now what you do is get your target to mount on there...
Flying Mount in WSG
02/06/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
from eu forums dont know if posted yet but if you are mounted and enter WSG youll get the mount inside wsg. http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?t...1201 84041&sid=1
flying mount?
05/28/2006 - World of Warcraft - 16 Replies
sooo wollte jetz auf meinem server mal n fligendes mount machen. allerding hab ich kP wie das geht. weis das jmd? ok. i want to make a flying mount on my server(freeshard). but i have no idea how that could work. any idea?