Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WoW Emuhack 3.0.3

Discussion on WoW Emuhack 3.0.3 within the WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the WoW Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation WoW Emuhack 3.0.3

Here's the latest WoW Emuhack for Clientversion 3.0.3 (2.4.3 - 3.0.3)

Download:

Description:

**USAGE INFO:

Hunter Tracking : When enabled to whatever setting you choose you will be able to track things like hunters do.
Herbs/Minerals/Treasure : When enabled to whatever setting you choose you will be able to find herbs, Minerals, Treasure etc.
Speed Hack : There are different settings for speed as well as a "User Input" Mode which you can set your own.
Wall Climb On/Off : When Enabled this will allow you to Climb up Walls.
Fall Damage On/Off : Turns off Fall Damage.
Teleport to Plane : This function makes you invisible to any NPC or PC, you even disappear from their radar if they could track you. You warp to a plane where no one can touch you nor can you touch anyone. It's abit hard to navigate so I suggest you use the mini map for that.
Fly Mode : Lets you fly as if you where a GM with .fly mode on (like swimming in the air)
Levitate : Lets you Levitate you can go over water and you fall slower.
Normal : Default movement state (walking normal)
Gravity : Lets you alter the Gravity. This allows you to jump higher and so on etc. I Strongly suggest you use no fall damage with this as you might find your self suffering massive damage.
Teleport : You can add locations and select locations to teleport to. I Suggest you try and keep the teleports in between about half of the map to avoid possible problems.
* : Places the current Location in to the Teleport Box's.
Corpse : When dead it will teleport you to your corpse or try to.
Spirit : When dead it will teleport you to the spirit healer.
Allow Model Hacks : To use this, you must start WoWEmuHacker before you log-in and enable this feature. If your default char is not
The model which you are editing you can enable the feature before entering the realm. I strongly suggest enabling before
you log-in to avoid any client problems that might arise if it detects patch.mpq's it does not agree with.
No Clip : When Enabled you can use the defined hotkey to inch your self forward into objects/Through walls etc.

P to P Teleport : This feature is for use in close range teleporting. You can setup 3 locations
by using the Defined hotkeys and then teleporting by using defined hotkeys
Main uses are for PVP or kiting.

Water Breathing : As the name says this option will allow you to breath underwater. This option also enables you to stay mounted in water.
You Might also find this option allows you to do some other things as well.

Get Loc : I have been ware of a bug which has caused WoWEmuHacker to randomly Crash after zoning etc, So I have removed the auto updated
Current Loc function, and replaced it with a Get Loc button. I figure that the avg player does not just sit around
watching the numbers anyway. Hit this button, and it will return your current location.

Controls :
List : Opens up the teleport list dialog box.
Select Process : Use this when you have started WoWEmuHacker before starting wow to select the process. *Note: This is not needed if you are starting wow using the "Start WoW" Option*
Start WoW : Use this if you need to launch wow patched for Model Hacks/Edits. It will start the wow.exe you select and patch it before it starts up. Ideal for DBC type model edits.
Setup HotKeys : WoWEmuHacker allows you to setup hotkeys to do a wide array of things, and to control WEH options, from here you can setup your keys.
Help : As the name says it will display a help box with info such as posted above.

Copied from *********.com (credits to *********.com)

Regards CEREIALIEN!!^
Thanks
21 Users
Old 12/09/2008, 14:37   #2

Wenns geht Thx u.
Old 12/09/2008, 14:40   #3

Ja es funktioniert, nur die Gravity Funktion ist noch ausgeschaltet für 3.0.3, wird wohl nochn Fix kommen die Tage
Have fun damit
/edit: Tu mir nen Gefallen, und zieh nicht unnütziger vorzeitige Schlüsse, sondern versuchs erstmal, bevor du schreibst: Nicht Downloaden, da 1. nur ein post und 2. dass es nicht auf däthsoft wäre

MfG CEREIALIEN!!^
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/09/2008, 14:42   #4

Hättest du mal 1min gewartet hättest du gesehen das ich das selber schon herrausgefunden habe.

Außerdem wär es nichts neues wenn leute mit 1Post Trojaner und Co posten.

/edit: Jetzt haste wenigstens schonmal 2 Posts.
Old 12/09/2008, 14:45   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy2 View Post
Hättest du mal 1min gewartet hättest du gesehen das ich das selber schon herrausgefunden habe.

Außerdem wär es nichts neues wenn leute mit 1Post Trojaner und Co posten.

/edit: Jetzt haste wenigstens schonmal 2 Posts.
Jojo, ist ja nun kein Ding, aber es heist ja nicht automatisch dass jeder der hier neu ist ( was mich in diesem Falle betrifft ) gleich so ein böser Junge ist
Also dann, viel Spaß mit dem Hack xD
Old 12/09/2008, 15:33   #6

i see the link masked "http://www.seclink.in/?http://www.*********.com/forum/index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=1755" whats hidden behind the *'s?
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/09/2008, 15:41   #7

Hey, Hab das selbe Problem wenn ich download "Click Me" drücke ,kommt dann:

Könntest du mir den hack in ICQ Schicken? Numma 378170643

Oder gib uns einen anderen Link.

MfG
Creed
Old 12/09/2008, 16:32   #8

I will reupload the hack again...the link will be updated here.

Download:
Old 12/09/2008, 18:21   #9

Well first let me thank you for your engagement to our site.
I diddnt found anything on ds, but it could be the beta version. This was published only for VIP members so if this is the VIP version thank you again to release this to us.

But surely im realy asking why should you release a private hack, you payed for it, to us.
Im not at my Home Copmuter so please anyone scan it, the 2. download too, that we can trust you if it is clean. I hope you understand my carefullness.

Greetings
Old 12/09/2008, 18:23   #10

Ne ist der link von DS wo Emuhacker Thread ist. Nur hat Devalina es als letzten post geschrieben und Link geupdated.
Old 12/09/2008, 18:28   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheX View Post
Well first let me thank you for your engagement to our site.
I diddnt found anything on ds, but it could be the beta version. This was published only for VIP members so if this is the VIP version thank you again to release this to us.

But surely im realy asking why should you release a private hack, you payed for it, to us.
Im not at my Home Copmuter so please anyone scan it, the 2. download too, that we can trust you if it is clean. I hope you understand my carefullness.

Greetings
^ No problem TheX, but it isn't a private or VIP version of the hack, coz I only found the thread with the link in them on DS and so I decided to post them here for you...
Aber warum so umständlich? Auf Deutsch gehts doch auch xD Also habe den Link einfach auf DS gefunden, Deve hats dort gepostet und ich dachte mir ich vermerk das Ganze auch mal hier, damit Ihr auch nicht lange herumsuchen müsst.
Ob ihr mir vertraut, bleibt selbstverständlich Euch überlassen, daher bitte ich doch darum, ein Scanner durchlaufen zu lassen um beide Links zu testen.
Ansonsten joa, wie schonmal gesagt: Viel Spaß damit

Regards/MfG CEREIALIEN!!^
Old 12/09/2008, 19:43   #12

Hack funktz echt ohne Probleme, aber das mit dem Teleportieren blick ich nicht ganz.

Naja, Trotzdem ein GROßES Dankeschön .
Old 12/09/2008, 21:45   #13

ich kan das nicht dowloaden. Könnte mir jemand den neu hohladen?
Old 12/10/2008, 04:30   #14

1. Datei war sauber
2. Reupp

3. Auf der death soft seite gibts ihn inzwischen auch also google ftw ^^
Old 12/10/2008, 19:41   #15

danke sehr Lestat86 das du es noch mal geuploadet hast.