Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server > WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 15:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] CharImport - Charakter Konverter [Universal]

Old   #16
Frosty the Snowman

elite*gold: 55
Received Thanks: 1,437
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Puntaa View Post
Kann man das Ding auch so nutzen?!
-Ich zocke auf einem P-Server (nicht meiner) kopiere die Daten von meinem
Char und will den auf einen anderen P-Server (nicht meiner) rüber transfern?

Beide Server nicht mir habe auch keine Daten für die Datenbank..

Geht das?
Na wie soll das denn klappen? Wie sollen denn die Items auf deinen Charakter kommen?

Old   #17

elite*gold: 0
I tried it out with Skyfire emu, however it didn't work, apparently it was looking for table which it couldnt find like: arena points, money,... I tried letting it run through, however it didnt work. May you could share the different tables its trying to import stuff to and we could find a solution.

Old   #18

So...this basically transfers characters from your server/other servers to the server where you play?
Old   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by therabbitswhole View Post
I tried it out with Skyfire emu, however it didn't work, apparently it was looking for table which it couldnt find like: arena points, money,... I tried letting it run through, however it didnt work. May you could share the different tables its trying to import stuff to and we could find a solution.
I'm getting similar reports of issues with SkyFireEmu. Unfortunately, I'm currently a bit busy, so I can only deal with the problem in a few weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutu40 View Post
So...this basically transfers characters from your server/other servers to the server where you play?
Not exactly. If you want to transfer characters from one server to another, you need to have access to both databases. So the tool is designed for server administrators.
There are many people who have their own wow server, and I can offer them a simple solution that allows them to transfer (their) characters from the Battle.net Armory to their own servers to play them, as well as making it possible for advanced users to copy and paste accounts/characters from one database to another or to store/share them.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #20

pls iam noob can someone tell me step by step how it work and if it work on eternal pls
Old   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland14 View Post
pls iam noob can someone tell me step by step how it work and if it work on eternal pls
start reading... it only works on severs where u have admin rights + database access.....

u CANT copy your chars to foreign servers....
Old   #22

Update 0.10 is out!

Changelog:

Quote:
> Users have now 3 additional filter options when loading accounts from a database
> 20 possible crash fixes
> Template files should now always contain the correct character information
> Improved support for MaNGOS 2.4.3 clients
> New Localizationsystem
> Redirection to Wowhead
> Manually set realm and character database names will now be saved
> The application should no longer crash during transfers
> The MySQL connection should no longer be interrupted during transmissions
> False error messages should no longer appear
> Critical errors fixed
> New logging System
Thanks
1 User
Old   #23

You may have noticed that patch 5.0.4 is now live on all Blizzard realms. With this update, the Armory has been partially changed.

This means that you won't be able to load any character from the official Armory, even with the latest version of CharImport. If you try it anyway you will get an error message and the application will stuck!

I am working on this issue and I will release an update as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience and for using CharImport.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit 03/09:

Old   #24

kann ich denn irgendwie die core daten von meinem privatserver herausfinden sodass ich mir einen charackter auf meinem account kopieren kann oder ist dies nicht möglich `?
Old   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by blubbax View Post
kann ich denn irgendwie die core daten von meinem privatserver herausfinden sodass ich mir einen charackter auf meinem account kopieren kann oder ist dies nicht möglich `?
wenn du weißt wie man sql datenbanken hacks, kannst du dir gerne nen char erstellen, aber mit dem Programm hier geht das nicht, insagesamt sind fragen danach eher unnütz...
Old   #26

Update 0.11 is out!

Changelog:

Quote:
> Improved support for Trinity and MaNGOS + forks
> Full support for ArcEmu + forks added
> Advanced filter options should now work for Trinity, ArcEmu and MaNGOS (forks)
> When loading characters from WoW Armory following additional options should be transferable now:
> Appearance of the character
> Reputation
> Finished quests
> Gained achievements
> "MySqlException: Data truncated for column x" error should no longer occur
> Fixed an issue that could prevent item icons from loading
> Fixed an issue that prevented that the character race and class are displayed correctly
> Fixed an issue that prevented showing the item tooltip on the 'character overview' interface when an item contains "-"
> Users will now be informed when a character or an account can not be found
> Localization issues fixed:
> Items and spells should now be in English
> Fixed an issue that prevented the application from displaying the correct language when loading a template file
> UI changes:
> The 'armory interface' has been changed and is now more user friendly
> The 'connect interface" has been changed and is now more user friendly
> It is no longer necessary to specify the core of the destination/source server
Old   #27

Anyone can provide a tutorial ?
Old   #28

Hi ich hab da noch eine Frage.
Wenn ich den Char aus der Armory geladen habe wo muss ich dann die .ciu datei speichern damit der auf den privaten Server kommt?

Nochmals danke erstmal denn du bist der einzige der für diese Aktionen ein ordentliches Programm bereitstellt
Old   #29
Frosty the Snowman

elite*gold: 55
Received Thanks: 1,437
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair2389 View Post
Hi ich hab da noch eine Frage.
Wenn ich den Char aus der Armory geladen habe wo muss ich dann die .ciu datei speichern damit der auf den privaten Server kommt?

Nochmals danke erstmal denn du bist der einzige der für diese Aktionen ein ordentliches Programm bereitstellt

Quote:
Übertragung von Charakter Profilen aus Template Dateien
Template Dateien habe stets die Endung ‘.ciu‘. Darin sind die jeweiligen Account und Charakter Informationen gespeichert. Im Hauptmenü kann man diese Dateien öffnen und so eine Übertragung der Eigenschaften veranlassen. Die Übertragungsoptionen hängen von der Ausgangsplattform ab. Ist nur ein Charakter Profil im Template gespeichert, kann man diesen zusätzlich in einer Übersicht betrachten. Natürlich lassen sich diese Dateien von überall aus öffnen.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #30

Please make english version :O

Tags
character, charimport, converter, trinity, wow