Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private WoW Hekili Auto-Rotation Macro

Discussion on Private WoW Hekili Auto-Rotation Macro within the WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the WoW Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 182

Hi I have been using a Script Macro in conjunction with Hekili and NoNAME unlocker. It is a great alternative for people who do not want to spend a fortune on rotation bots and would be happy with the 99% parsing potential of Hekili. Also, the ease of not renewing wildly expensives subscriptions every month...

currently selling the script for $50usd for full lifetime use and access. Paypal or FG payment only.

Full Disclosure I have been using the script in both WoW Classic and Retail for 3 years and never been banned.

Features:

Auto Casts perfect Rotation
Can enable Hekili Features (AoE, ST, Automatic, Defensives, Custom, Interrupts)
Full access to the file to edit how you please (if you understand the LUA)
No Risk of Ban
Easy to Setup -- I will personally help you set up

Please Note you will need a working NoName Token which cost around 10-15$ a month. have sold 10 copies so far and customers are very happy with it.

Tags
bot, rotation