Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server > WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 21:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Neuer Soulbound trade! (getestet auf Toxic-WoW)

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by erniee View Post
Either you are terrible at giving directions or you are full of it. I play on toxic. I tested this within the first day or two it was posted and couldn't get it to work, but because some of the direction were vague, I recently thoroughly tested it without assuming anything about your instructions Verdict: it's a great way to waste your time and money.
youre funny, ill make i vid just for you!

Old   #32

I think it works on most arcemu servers. (well it's like this for me)

Old   #33

By the way, can you post the link of the video so that the community can understand without confusion your method?

Thanx in advance
Old   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kozina View Post
youre funny, ill make i vid just for you!
Don't do it for me. Do it for the 99% of the people who read and tried this and couldn't get it to work. There is a very good reason only one person thanked you.

Wouldn't surprise me if you come back and say "oh gee don't work now that toxic updated". Cause I've already tried every version of the instructions and it doesn't work, just deletes items.

Old   #35

It was working perfect on toxic since yesterday when server was updated to 3.0.3 . . its working same as the old trade bug but first u need to make ur back that ur using for trade equipped in bag slot (old way will give "u cannot trade equipped bag). all u need to do is first put in trade window this small bag (while having it in other bag, not in bag slot!!) itll become grey, now u need to get one piece ona any stackable item (one piece of food, drink, arrow or anything) and try to stack it on the grey back that ur trying to trade. ull get "this item cannot stack" info and grey will become color that now u will be able to put in bag slot and open (like the old method, u trade bag that is opened for putting items in it). the rest is same as old method, just find it on forums.
one more thing: both chars have to put at start in trade 1 copper , silver or gold; doesnt matter but the ammount of cash given has to be the same for both chars..
Old   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by neuroton View Post
It was working perfect on toxic since yesterday when server was updated to 3.0.3 . . its working same as the old trade bug but first u need to make ur back that ur using for trade equipped in bag slot (old way will give "u cannot trade equipped bag). all u need to do is first put in trade window this small bag (while having it in other bag, not in bag slot!!) itll become grey, now u need to get one piece ona any stackable item (one piece of food, drink, arrow or anything) and try to stack it on the grey back that ur trying to trade. ull get "this item cannot stack" info and grey will become color that now u will be able to put in bag slot and open (like the old method, u trade bag that is opened for putting items in it). the rest is same as old method, just find it on forums.
one more thing: both chars have to put at start in trade 1 copper , silver or gold; doesnt matter but the ammount of cash given has to be the same for both chars..

I'm really tired of wasting hours every *** **** day trying to get bullshit bugs and **** to work from this forum, when they clearly dfo not ******* work. This does not work on toxic, nor do the 2-3 other soulbound trades peole have posted in the past on this forum. I did not try the WPE one, however. ither the **** doesn't work and you guys are ful of it or you are not saying how its done correctly. Tried 02139472309745892038532890978532795348572978237957 893458975439786589673675 variations of all these stupid *** SB trades and none of them *** **** work. And don't write stupid **** like "Works like the old one" cause there have been like 3-4 supposed soulbound traes posted here.
Old   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by erniee View Post
I'm really tired of wasting hours every *** **** day trying to get bullshit bugs and **** to work from this forum, when they clearly dfo not ******* work. This does not work on toxic, nor do the 2-3 other soulbound trades peole have posted in the past on this forum. I did not try the WPE one, however. ither the **** doesn't work and you guys are ful of it or you are not saying how its done correctly. Tried 02139472309745892038532890978532795348572978237957 893458975439786589673675 variations of all these stupid *** SB trades and none of them *** **** work. And don't write stupid **** like "Works like the old one" cause there have been like 3-4 supposed soulbound traes posted here.
1. i said at first it DOESNT work anymmore on toxic
2. i understood the first post by translating it with stupid google translator and it was explained few more times till now. imo ppl that didnt get it are simply retarded since all was told how-to step by step.
3. IMO topic should be closed since it isnt any use but for retards flaming.
Old   #38

its fixed since 3.0.3 so pls CLOSE
Old   #39

Before closing the topic, can u make a video hosted in any place in the net (you can use Snag it for example to generate directly the video while playing wow)? Cause the server in which I'm playing is updated with the 2.4.3 patch. So, It can work.

Unfortunately for me, even I made a worng manipulation or the bug is fixed (I hope that it won't be this case)
Old   #40

i cant make a Video coz it wont work for me
Old   #41

Thx for answering me Kozina

Can anyone who tested the trick and found that it works make a video to illustrate how we should proceed please?

My server will be updated to the WOTLK soon and It will be impossible for me to benefit from the hack

Pleaaaaaase Help me dudes
Old   #42

auch wenns schon in jedem anderen forum drin ist, es geht und ist echt fett.
Old   #43

das ganze bezieht sich nicht auf toxic wow sondern ist ein apirecore bug. ( teilweise auch arcemu obwohl ich stark davon ausgehe das diese zusammenhengen )
Old   #44

work on scapegaming(wowlegion) ?
Old   #45

on scape dosent work

problem 1 : item dident disappear
p2: taker reciverd only 1 coper (not bag)
p3: in f11 slot nothing appears
tada... dident work (or im wrong something)