Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server > WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 01:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Neuer Soulbound trade! (getestet auf Toxic-WoW)

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Also wenn ihr Sachen verliert hab ich einen kleine Trick.
Ihr stellt irgendeine Tasche in den Slot F11 (muss groesser als 10-slot sein).
Danach oeffnet ihr die Taschau auf F11 und zieht die untere F11 in die offene F11.
Jetz sollte F11 grau sein.
Relog und euer Zeug is wieder da.

Klappt auf Toxic-WoW

Old   #17

Vielen dank fürs leechen und für den Support

Btw was wären hackerforum wenn niemand leechen würde? es würde sie nicht geben

Old   #18

traslation plz xD i wil apreciate it, google traductor sux.
Old   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by MA_FuRY View Post
traslation plz xD i wil apreciate it, google traductor sux.
It's just working if your server hasn't fixed the stackbug.. So on every "big" server like wowscape it won't work.. with this way

Old   #20

elite*gold: 8
Fail

Also bei mir funktionierts nicht, hab alles gemacht wie es da steht.

Quote:
6. Geber: zieht die Tasche auf Slot F11 und oeffnet sie. Setzt irgendein Seelengebundenes Item rein (nich das das ihr handeln wollt), das Item verschwindet eventuell nach dem SB trade. Nun duerft ihr Handeln druecken!
Nehmer: auch Handeln druecken!
Als Test ein Abzeichen von Alterac, und mein Partner bekam nicht die Tasche.

Quote:
7. Geber: zieht nun das Item in die Tasche F11 das ihr Handeln wollt, es sollte verschwinden. (wenn ihr das mit mehr Items macht, NIE auf das gleiche Feld)
Hab ich in dem falle Insigne aber sie war nicht weg ( man konnte sie im 10er Tasche sehen und war auch nicht Grau )

Nachm ganzen ausgelogge hatte ich am Ende immer noch die F11 Tasche mit allen Items und er in seinem F11 Taschen Slot ein leeres Viereck wo eine Tasche reinkann.
Old   #21

du hast vllt den Copper vergessen...
Old   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kozina View Post
du hast vllt den Copper vergessen...
Nein
Old   #23

in my server i can put bags in trade cause that skills saying "blind on equip" when i put it on my bag slots, but when i try to trade the bag the receiver don't see the bag what i send to him but the giver see the bag :s.
Old   #24

New Soul Bound trade! (tested on Toxic-WoW)

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------

WARNING: SB trading is bannable!

IMPORTANT: On some servers there must be a 10er his pocket! So the best buys you the same ne 10er pocket.

1st Donors: you buy a bag
Taker: make your free slot F11

2nd Donors: the bag in the Main Bag

3rd Donors: the policyholder to act and push the bag into the exchange window unt give Copper to within 1. (NOT YET TO ACT!)

4th Donors: now should be the main bag in your bag gray, if it is not what you have done wrong! (STILL NOT ACT!)

5th Donors: Now if you have any gestapeltes item (eg food), partly on it (Shift + click) and pulls it IMMEDIATELY on the bag in the main bag. Now the bag should return to normal color. (NOT ACT ...)

6th Donors: pulls the bag to slot opens and it Q11. Sets any item purely Seelengebundenes (not the act want it), the item might disappear after SB trade. Now seems their actions express!
Contractor also express action!

7th Donors: now attracts the item in the bag the Q11 their actions do, it should disappear. (if it with more items makes NIE on the same field)

8th Donors: you should now see you as FIRST logout. And wait until the policyholder has also logged out. (VERY IMPORTANT)
Taker: AFTER you logs from the donor.

9th Donors: you must be sure you the policyholder out is if you're you can log in again.
Taker: Please sign in and look in the bag F11, the TADA / the item / s is / are in the bag.

If this is not the case then you have something wrong!

What's wrong if it makes the items disappear, so only a few worthless items practicing!

Pictures will follow later.

Have fun and do not let you catch
Old   #25

another good translation plz? xD
Old   #26

Can somebody translate in own words? Dont understand the meaning of Step 6. It seems to be the most important.
Old   #27

WARNUNG: SB trading ist bannable!

IMPORTANT: On some Server there must a 10er bag! So the best is you buy a 10er bag.

---------------------------

1st Dealer: Buy an 10er bag

Taker: Make the F11 slot free

2nd Dealer: Do the bag in the Mainbag

3rd Dealer: Trade to the Taker and place the bag in a free trade slot ( not enchant slot ) and give 1 copper
( DONT TRADE )

4th Dealer: Now the bag in the Mainbag must be grey if not you do something wrong
( DONT TRADE )

5th Dealer: You now need any stacked item as example (20x Food) now ( shift + click )
on the item and take 2 of the 20 items and pull it on the bag now the bag is again normal colored

6th Dealer: Pull the bag in your Mainbag on the F11 slot and open it now do any soulbound item in it (!BUT NOT THE ITEM YOU WANT TO TRADE because the item maybe disappear after the SB-trade!)now you can click on trade!

Taker: click too on trade

7th Dealer: Pull now the item you want to trade in the F11 bag it now disappear ( when you do it with more as one item do the item never on the same place )

8th Dealer: Logout FIRST and wait until the Taker logout too (IMPORTANT)

Taker: Dont logout before the Dealer logout

9th Dealer: Login if the Taker is logout too

Taker: Login and look at your F11 bag and *Bling* the items are in the bag ;D

If not you do something wrong
If you do something wrong the items maybe disappear, so test it first with some **** items

images are coming
have fun and dont get catched
Old   #28

Der fünfte Schritt klappt nicht, mit dem Essen auf den 10er Bag ziehen, damit er normalfarbig wird..
Old   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blabl View Post
Der fünfte Schritt klappt nicht, mit dem Essen auf den 10er Bag ziehen, damit er normalfarbig wird..
bist du dir ganz sicher? ich dachte zuerst auch, es ginge nicht, denn bei mir kam eine fehlermeldung. allerdings wurde der stack effektiv farbig

kann natürlich auch sein, dass es bei dir wirklich nicht geht, das wär dann blöder
Old   #30

Either you are terrible at giving directions or you are full of it. I play on toxic. I tested this within the first day or two it was posted and couldn't get it to work, but because some of the direction were vague, I recently thoroughly tested it without assuming anything about your instructions Verdict: it's a great way to waste your time and money.