Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to Dupe items in Wowscape/LEgion

Discussion on How to Dupe items in Wowscape/LEgion within the WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the WoW Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to Dupe items in Wowscape/LEgion

hi all i need help i need to know how to dupe items in wowlegion and MY Server doesnt have Wraping paper so how i do it plx help me i need that hardly Thx

Old 10/23/2008, 18:17   #2

give me a donor acc and i tell ya (scape) pm me
Old 10/23/2008, 19:00   #3

elite*gold: 131
Received Thanks: 1,912
Quote:
Originally Posted by www.elitepvpers.com View Post
WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools
Below you will find a list of discussions in the WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum at the World of Warcraft category. All World of Warcraft PServer Hacks / Bots / Exploits will be in this section.
[no questions]
RTFM !
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/23/2008, 23:24   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoWSondermüll View Post
RTFM !
Thx

#warning given

Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
RELEASE - Guide to Dupe on WoWScape
01/11/2010 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 19 Replies
This posted today on wowscape forum. Please +rep if not repost: FILTER - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service You need Wpe PRO and permedit.exe for this and 4 bags x 20 ingame (not tested with others bags) Open WPE PRO get access with PermEdit Open WoW Open that filter with WPE PRO and check dupe 1, 2, 3
wowscape (BS realm) Budge dupe
03/21/2009 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 7 Replies
you must complete pvp rank 3 quest and complete friendly REP with 1 BG faction (or 4 BG friendly rep, dupe process will be faster) than go Ironforge\Thunder Bluff find BG vendor and bye Storpmike Basic Care Package, price 2 badge (Alterac etc.) 1.go bank 2.open BG Boxes, take 5 Badge. ONLY BaDGE!!! 3.close boxes 4.put boxes in bank 5.relog 6.get boxes from bank and do 1-5
WTS WoWscape(Legion) Accounts LvL 70
02/27/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
I have 2 wowlegion accounts both lvl 70. one is a blood elf warlock lvl 70 full t6 with 200k gold, jewelcrafting and enchanting both maxed and more. the other account is a lvl 70 blood elf rogue full t6 with 200k gold, engineering profession maxed and more. I want to trade for 2moons DIL and items. Reply back here or PM me. leave any questions if you have any. -Reyalsreggin
WTS WOWSCAPE(LEGION) ACCOUNTS LVL 70
02/27/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
I have 2 wowlegion accounts both lvl 70. one is a blood elf warlock lvl 70 full t6 with 200k gold, jewelcrafting and enchanting both maxed and more. the other account is a lvl 70 blood elf rogue full t6 with 200k gold, engineering profession maxed and more. I want to trade for 2moons DIL and items. Reply back here or PM me. leave any questions if you have any. -Reyalsreggin
WOWSCAPE LEGION
11/05/2008 - World of Warcraft - 8 Replies
Hello all.. i was wondering if there was still a one hit kill around here. I realy need one for Legion..one of wowscape's server. Or a gold hax etc. If you have some kind of exploit or hack..please mail it to me. Then i can send you some other exploit back. Cant post it here cause there are GM of wowscape scathering treu this forums, trying to find a bug or exploit wich they then can fix. Email: [email protected] Greetings Jeffrey