Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] multiple loot Emblems on TC2 3.3.5

Discussion on [RELEASE] multiple loot Emblems on TC2 3.3.5 within the WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the WoW Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[RELEASE] infinity loot Emblems on TC2 3.3.5

--- deleted ----
Old 03/05/2012, 15:30   #2

elite*gold: 0
.... und ich dachte er bleibt für immer privat.....

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Loot Filter
10/14/2011 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 8 Replies
Small start to a loot filter. I think it still has some bugs, and its still a bit crude. However, I just slapped it together today and still plan to work on it(if I can figure how to improve on it). Currently it filters out all: Commons Uniques Purple Jades and Red jades Cherries/Bananas Mats
[RELEASE] Uni Loot
11/21/2009 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 18 Replies
This auto looter checks to see if a unique item dropped and starts to autoloot. Can't guarantee that it won't pick up other things too since this bot utilizes the in-game key "`" to pick up items. Enjoy. Post feedback and suggestions please. EDIT: LOL forgot instructions.
[MaNGOS] Loot crates multiple times | Kisten mehrfach looten
04/10/2009 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 17 Replies
Loot crates multiple times | Kisten mehrfach looten Dieses Exploid funktioniert nur vor der Revision 7470 von MaNGOS. This exploid only works on MaNGOS-revisions lower than 7470. GOGO USE IT! 1. Fang an ein Erzvorkommen abzubauen. 1. Start mining a vein. 2. Öffne ein Vorratspaket der Zerschmetterten Sonne während du abbaust und loote die Sachen, die du willst z.B. Abzeichen der Gerechtigkeit. Nicht alles looten, sonst schließt das Lootfenster
[Until 1.9] Loot Felfood multiple times
01/02/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 21 Replies
Since it's going to be fixed anyways in 1.9, I'll post it here. this AddOn will basically skip the dialogue with felfood and let you loot it about 3-8 times. I also included an .exe that will rightclick every 0.1 seconds. Use it as long as it still works. ;) Download edit: the .exe is clean, but if you don't believe me, just delete it and don't start it. The AddOn is what skips the dialogue and you can also loot a few times if you click manually.
Loot the same mob multiple times [ENG]
01/12/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 8 Replies