Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WoWEMU 4.3 BETA

Discussion on WoWEMU 4.3 BETA within the WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the WoW Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WoWEMU 4.3 BETA

What this is, is a beta fixed version of the beloved WoWEMU hack program. Remember this is for private servers/real servers but only a few can be used for real servers. Just remeber that you always have a chance at getting caught so USE THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK! Simply just a few fixes such as..

- No Clip : When Enabled you can use the defined hotkey to inch your self forward into objects/Through walls etc.

- No CoolDown : This option has had alot of demand. This option removes on spells&attack skills the global 2.x second cooldown.

- And a few updates as well.

Quote:
WoWEmuHacker 4.3 Beta 2 - Help File

************* Important! WoWEmuHacker is not Designed to alter Damage or Other Player Stats in anyway. *************
************* I strongly Suggest that you do not ask about this in the WoWEmuHacker Threads. *************

**USAGE INFO:

Hunter Tracking : When enabled to whatever setting you choose you will be able to track things like hunters do.
Herbs/Minerals/Treasure : When enabled to whatever setting you choose you will be able to find herbs, Minerals, Treasure etc.
Speed Hack : There are different settings for speed as well as a "User Input" Mode which you can set your own.
Wall Climb On/Off : When Enabled this will allow you to Climb up Walls.
Fall Damage On/Off : Turns off Fall Damage.
Teleport to Plane : This function makes you invisible to any NPC or PC, you even disappear from their radar if they could track you. You warp to a plane where no one can touch you nor can you touch anyone. It's abit hard to navigate so I suggest you use the mini map for that.
Fly Mode : Lets you fly as if you where a GM with .fly mode on (like swimming in the air)
Walk on Water : Lets you walk over water like when your a ghost or using shammy water walk buff.
Normal : Default movement state (walking normal)
Gravity : Lets you alter the Gravity. This allows you to jump higher and so on etc. I Strongly suggest you use no fall damage with this as you might find your self suffering massive damage.
Teleport : You can add locations and select locations to teleport to. I Suggest you try and keep the teleports in between about half of the map to avoid possible problems.
Corpse : When dead it will teleport you to your corpse or try to
Allow Model Hacks : To use this, you must start WoWEmuHacker before you log-in and enable this feature. If your default char is not
The model which you are editing you can enable the feature before entering the realm. I strongly suggest enabling before
you log-in to avoid any client problems that might arise if it detects patch.mpq's it does not agree with.
No Clip : When Enabled you can use the defined hotkey to inch your self forward into objects/Through walls etc.

FlyMode : (************* WARNING ************)
While flying it is possible you get a breath bar, It is best to get out of fly mode and land
to get rid of this.(I am well aware of this problem and will ignore any messages regarding it)
This is still incomplete, and there are some kinks in it which I am aware of. When enabled you must use
the Ins and Del keys to increase and decrease your height. (for now anyway)
You also can set the speed at which you fly. This will not effect your run speed if you land.
P to P Teleport : This feature is for use in close range teleporting. You can setup 3 locations
by using the Defined hotkeys and then teleporting by using defined hotkeys
Main uses are for PVP or kiting.

FlyMode Classic : FlyMode Classic is the "classic" flymode which had been rendered useless on most servers due to it causing Disconnects.
I have Fixed this problem, restoring it to full working order. You should not get Disconnected anymore.

Water Breathing : As the name says this option will allow you to breath underwater. This option also enables you to stay mounted in water.
You Might also find this option allows you to do some other things as well.

No CoolDown : This option has had alot of demand. This option removes on spells&attack skills the global 2.x second cooldown
in effect this allows you to chain cast insta spells. Example: Ice Lance.

Get Loc : I have been ware of a bug which has caused WoWEmuHacker to randomly Crash after zoning etc, So I have removed the auto updated
Current Loc function, and replaced it with a Get Loc button. I figure that the avg player does not just sit around
watching the numbers anyway. Hit this button, and it will return your current location.

Old 06/10/2008, 17:44   #2

elite*gold: 10
>

Old 06/10/2008, 19:33   #3

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
#moved
Old 06/10/2008, 20:17   #4

strange.... is it really new or just an old repost?
Old 06/10/2008, 20:40   #5

its an old version, the thread starter diddnt took a look in this section so its a repost and it was posted in the wrong section...
Also the Thread starter changed the name of the file, stored on rapidshare, so its possible that this is a modified virus including version, so just dont download it, there are allready 4.4.1 for 4.3.2 out.

#closed

#warning given
Closed Thread