Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Another fel regenerartion potion

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Another fel regenerartion potion

I know this is already posted in some place here, or in the internet, but im confirming that Fel regeneration potion, that decrease stats by 15, can be stacked by login out just after you take the pot, so the debuff stay, and you can do that all the times you need, then you will get all stats to 1, if your class have any talent wich increase a stats in %, it will bug and be like 12309876132 of that stats (pallys strenght and int, rogues agility and stam, etc...) and if you a pally also cast BoK and it will be instant 12340978612340 stat when you dont have how to increase that stats by % on talents... so, go lvl alch, get tons of that pot and then start stacking it, the best part, is that you dont need to do all over aagain, just when de debuff is about to finish, take another pot and log out as fast as posible, it goes back to 15 mins, so you can go arrround 1 shooting bosses.... Good luck

(sorry, my english is not very good, im chilean :P)

Old   #2

Confirming, works

Old   #3

a very important advice: when you say CONFIRMED, state your server and rev. number!
Old   #4

lol im gonna try it hopefully it will work xD

Old   #5

obviously not working on all PServers, cause they fixed already, but theres some where still working, but if the Pserver have the potion, all should be ok.
Old   #6

dont listen to jebiga, theres always a bunch gms snooping these forums waiting for something to fix on their server
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant123 View Post
dont listen to jebiga, theres always a bunch gms snooping these forums waiting for something to fix on their server
There's no point in hiding it either. If they see the exploit, then theyre going to fix it eventualy , no mather if you say which server it is.
Old   #8

well that glitch/bug was my last hope it seems they fixing every good bug/glitch wich they find this bug was verry old and verry cool but not enymore well i hope soon we find another fun bug/glitch on pservs :P
Old   #9

:(

Looks like they already fixed on almost all Pservers, on MMO8 or something it was working perfectly yesterday, and now today is fixed, now i cant find a Pserver with it
Old   #10

is it works on 2.4.4 ?