Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(mangos)new hacking group

Discussion on (mangos)new hacking group within the WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the WoW Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(mangos)new hacking group

We're starting new mangos hacking group 2 share hacks/exploits/bug if u're intrested in joining pm me with a gd exploit

ps:for all who think i'm a leecher ....1 word i dont care
Old 05/13/2008, 23:30   #2

what do i have to do if i want to join the group do i have to be a hacker or someting else???
Old 05/14/2008, 00:07   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by z-e-o View Post

ps:for all who think i'm a leecher ....1 word i dont care
haha
Old 05/14/2008, 06:55   #4

lol your 1st post and you're asking people to send you exploits. People would have to be idiots to give away their exploits to an unknown person because he claims to be starting a group. I could say that too....then take all the exploits and use them for myself w/o doing any work. I'm not saying you're necessarily a leecher, but I think you'd have more success if you actually contributed to the community before asking people to send you their exploits.
Old 05/14/2008, 15:04   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by afghan901 View Post
what do i have to do if i want to join the group do i have to be a hacker or someting else???
no u dont need to be a hacker . u just need to know an exploit/bug and u join the group where u can find many bugs and exploit

Quote:
lol your 1st post and you're asking people to send you exploits. People would have to be idiots to give away their exploits to an unknown person because he claims to be starting a group. I could say that too....then take all the exploits and use them for myself w/o doing any work. I'm not saying you're necessarily a leecher, but I think you'd have more success if you actually contributed to the community before asking people to send you their exploits.
tru u have 100% the right 2 say that since im not an active member here anywayz ii can send an invitation 2 an active member and he can check the group
Old 05/14/2008, 15:06   #6

wieso zum teufel ne hack crew?

hallo? schaut lieber mal das die p server richtig funzen!
Old 05/14/2008, 15:24   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sphare View Post
wieso zum teufel ne hack crew?

hallo? schaut lieber mal das die p server richtig funzen!
after translating i got this : "why the devil hack ne crew?

Hello? looks better times the server properly funzen p"

anywayz from what i understood im gona reply : this group is not for hacking its a group where we all share bugs/exploit so it can stay safe becoz sharing in public will get fixed
Old 05/15/2008, 00:43   #8

Send him any exploit and u can join. There are 19 hacks/exploits posted so its worth it!
Old 05/15/2008, 23:28   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by yayayaya View Post
Send him any exploit and u can join. There are 19 hacks/exploits posted so its worth it!
is this ur 2. account z-e-o?

making two acc is no problem . . .
Old 05/16/2008, 00:49   #10

elite*gold: 11
Received Thanks: 29,520
my armors red =(

4 for spamm close
Old 05/16/2008, 00:54   #11

geh reppen...
hm,.. komische hackgrp.. kP was damit werden soll..
@ zeo... he said, you should better work on emus to get them running without bugs..
i guess it would be better to get bugfree emus instead of hacks for buggy servers =(