Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hunter Pet - Bug

Discussion on Hunter Pet - Bug within the WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the WoW Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Hunter Pet - Bug

Ok ... i dont know if it beem posted already
But i discoverd a Hunter Pet Bug whit allows u to attack ANY lvl character even an oposing factions ...and allows u to make npcs attack ur target
IM SRY IF ITS BEEN POSTED ALREADY
Because i disovered in STV ^^ i was waiting for boat and i targeted a person lvl 47 and clicked on Dash on my pet skill bar ^^ and the pet started attacking that dude lol i was shocked ...
ok here it goes

Those are u rules u must follow:

1º:u MUST be a hunter
2º u need a pet wich has Dash skill
3º u need a target )
(PS: i dont know how about u but i used a Ravanger lvl 63 for this)

ok those are the steppes ...

1º(attacking any person u want EVEN NPC!!! from ur factions)Select ur target and press DASH on ur pet skill bar ...
the pet will start attacking (when u press it it WILL NOT Cooldown and u may use it as many times u want (but some times it will cool down u still be able to use the skill w00t and i dunno why that happens))

2º Making NPC attacking ur target ...
1º Ur target MUST Stand near NPC!! Select ur target and press Dash on pet skill bar ... and when pet hits for 1º time INSTANTLY press CTRL+2 it will make pet follow u and the npcs will attack ur target ...

(!!!SOME TIMES!!! ur pet wont attack the target i dont even have an idea why that happens but it doesnt happens to me very often

Here are the screenies:

PS: WORKS ON WOWSCAPE 2.4 i think it works on other servers too i dunno i havent tested it yet ^^

PS: (WORKS WHIT EVRY PET THAT HAS DASH!!!)
Old 04/23/2008, 00:12   #2

elite*gold: 0
that is cool! i dont have a hunter tho