Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lerarn Any Spell From Books

Discussion on Lerarn Any Spell From Books within the WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the WoW Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lerarn Any Spell From Books

Soo...i got this idee from anothr post...but this guy didn't tink to try something else beside mounts...so for those who are not enspired here it is

Quote:
Originally Posted by jitsuk View Post
with this exploit, you can summon wolf as ally, nether drake or nether ray without needing rep, and all at any lvl(no lvl requirment), and much much more.
still, you have to own the mount you want to summon, that's a problem with opposite faction mounts.
also, i only checked it on one live server(privet server), so i want you guys to check it on where ever you play, i'd do it myself but the things you need for it are too hard to get.
ver. 2.3.0

step 1, items:
get yourself big bag of enchantment and a grater maggic essence.

big bag of enchantment: (wowhead).
im pretty sure you all know how to get a greater maggic essence.
also, you need the mount you want to use.

step 2, where to put everything:
well first of all the mount goes to the first slot to the left in your backpack(the one you start with).
and the enchanting bag goes to your 2nd bag slot(near the backpack you start with).
just look at this:

than the greater magic essence at the last slot of the enchanting bag.
like here:

step 3, summon the mount:
well it's very simple, just click the greater magic essence 3 times with right click before he turns into a 3 lesser magic essence.
and there you go, you just summoned the mount.
pics:

p.s. sorry that the pics are so big just donno how to make them smaller.
enjoy, im pretty sure it works anywhere.

Sooo..you got the point...you can summon any mount...heres the trick..instead of the mount put spell books...you can usualy find this spell books on custom vendors on some servers...but you can farm them too

Other tip: you can use much more things with this trick...things that are not you char class.
It was soo funny to see my char, a rogue to run around with infernal as a pet
Old 01/19/2008, 03:13   #2

gj and that guy should have cleared his name in the third shot as well :P
Old 02/08/2008, 01:32   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ushon View Post
gj and that guy should have cleared his name in the third shot as well :P
It's a private server so why should he?
Old 02/08/2008, 03:54   #4

<--- priv server hacks bots exploits -.-
Old 02/14/2008, 18:20   #5

Old 03/23/2008, 00:14   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by x_sindrom View Post
Soo...i got this idee from anothr post...but this guy didn't tink to try something else beside mounts...so for those who are not enspired here it is

Sooo..you got the point...you can summon any mount...heres the trick..instead of the mount put spell books...you can usualy find this spell books on custom vendors on some servers...but you can farm them too

Other tip: you can use much more things with this trick...things that are not you char class.
It was soo funny to see my char, a rogue to run around with infernal as a pet
The last line is a lie. Rogue can never use summon spells because he has no mana!
Old 03/24/2008, 06:05   #7

i tried but it only works with mounts... i even tryed to change id's on the bags with WPE.. but i sux:P

would like to make my mage able to heal
Old 03/24/2008, 07:05   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaupo2003 View Post
The last line is a lie. Rogue can never use summon spells because he has no mana!
This worked in older vers...now i tink it only wors on a few server..and so that you know ..summoning a infernal doesn't request mana
Old 03/24/2008, 15:53   #9

well it works:P but only on mounts.. any way of using it on books?