Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Total DMG Exploit on Latest Ascent

Discussion on Total DMG Exploit on Latest Ascent within the WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the WoW Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Total DMG Exploit on Latest Ascent

Ok, I know there have been a few dmg exploits that people have found concerning warlocks and paladins and hunters. Im going to go into detail on how to do these exploits.

What is Needed:
1 Affliction Warlock (with Curse of Idiocy)<many servers dont have CoI, but you CAN get it from a GM. All you have to do is ask. Be knowlegeable about the spell tho, otherwise, the GMs think you are yanking their chain...its a little known spell. >
1 Protection Paladin (with Blessing of Kings)
1 Your choice of Paladin, druid, priest, hunter, or mage

Now, to get started:

Spec your Pally Holy for Holy Guidance

Spec your Druid Ballence for Lunar Guidance

Spec your Priest Holy for Spiritual Guidance

Spec your Hunter Marksmanship for Careful Aim

Spec your Mage Arcane for Mind Mastery

Ok, once your are specced correctly, have a paladin cast Blessing of Kings or Greater blessing of Kings on you and then duel the warlock. The warlock has to be full Affliction specced so as to have many many DoTs. (side note: have the Lock remove all his gear or he may kill you because of his spell dmg bonus)
The warlock needs to throw on Syphon Life, Corruption, Unstable Afflction and any others that he has and then finally he casts Curse of Idiocy. Once Curse of Idiocy has stacked 17 times, you intelect and spirit shoot through the roof into the 100s of millions. Because of the tallent specs that you have done, your spell dmg is based on the spirit or intellect that is now shot through the roof. There is no rez sickness required for this and no Corruption sword required either. As long as you spec how I have linked, you will have ubber dmg and can 1shot anything in the game. (I have found that mages and hunters are most efficient for clearing because of multi-shot and the mages AoEs. Now go kill stuff, and if you get banned, dont blame me...I just got full account banned from my server last night because of this...so SERIOUSLY, dont get caught.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/14/2008, 16:27   #2

Auf Deutsch ?
Old 03/14/2008, 16:31   #3

elite*gold: 270
den talent baum aus der wowseite wär auch end shclecht...

M.f.G Core
Old 03/14/2008, 16:31   #4

... its old??? Oo
thats the curse of idiocy onehit ^^
Old 03/14/2008, 16:42   #5

Unfortunately, I only speak English so someone else may need to translate. The Curse of Idiocy bug IS old, but the many uses of it are not known. The only character previous to my post that could benefit from it was a paladin. Also, it was not super clear on how the bug was done...hence all the pointless common sense questions that everyone asked. I have provided specc links, information as to why it works and what characters benefit from it. The curse exploit might be old, but I just wanted to shed some new light on it.
Old 03/14/2008, 16:56   #6

auf Deutsch bitte
Old 03/14/2008, 17:02   #7

wenns geht, nice, gut beschrieben und so...
Old 03/14/2008, 17:05   #8

It is necessary to have Curse of Idiocy?
Old 03/14/2008, 18:10   #9

its hard to do
Old 03/14/2008, 18:45   #10

Curse of idiocy is a must. It is what reduces your spirit and intellect. Its not too hard to do. Just get pally to BoK you and duel a warlock. The speccs that are needed are linked above, so it takes all the guesswork out of it. The hardest part is convincing a GM to give you the curse. Like XameX said in his post, most GMs are stupid and won't know that the spell is bugged.
Old 03/14/2008, 22:18   #11

im playing warlock now ... its good because BOK dont needs so big lvl .ill get pala and will try to do it
Old 03/15/2008, 08:46   #12

May be its usable with curse of recklness instead of curse of idiocy ???
Srry for bad english .
Old 03/15/2008, 14:50   #13

GERMAN PLS . THX
Old 03/15/2008, 21:25   #14

recklessness doesnt work I already tried. I also tried Curse of Weakness but that didnt work either. As of right now, its only Idiocy that works. I even tried stripping all my gear and taking rez sickness. Still no luck. But Idiocy, if you can get it, works like a champ. I was using a hunter with this exploit and multishotting my way through the Den of Moral Delights in Black Temple. It was Godlike..............then I got banned /cry
Old 03/15/2008, 22:01   #15

/cry but how they know u using it ?? u was using it in pvp ?