Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server > WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 21:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WoW Multi Hack Emu server Only working wit 2.3.0

Discussion on WoW Multi Hack Emu server Only working wit 2.3.0 within the WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the WoW Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WoW Multi Hack Emu server Only working wit 2.3.0

ok this is not mine i find it on net i take no credit but be please 2 press tnx if i helpd

WoWEmuHacker 4.3 Help File

************* Important! WoWEmuHacker is not Designed to alter Damage or Player Stats in anyway. *************
************* I strongly suggest that you do not ask about this in the WoWEmuHacker Threads. *************

**USAGE INFO:

Hunter Tracking : When enabled to whatever setting you choose you will be able to track things like hunters do.
Herbs/Minerals/Treasure : When enabled to whatever setting you choose you will be able to find herbs, Minerals, Treasure etc.
Speed Hack : There are different settings for speed as well as a "User Input" Mode which you can set your own.
Wall Climb On/Off : When Enabled this will allow you to Climb up Walls.
Fall Damage On/Off : Turns off Fall Damage.
Teleport to Plane : This function makes you invisible to any NPC or PC, you even disappear from their radar if they could track you. You warp to a plane where no one can touch you nor can you touch anyone. It's abit hard to navigate so I suggest you use the mini map for that.
Fly Mode : Lets you fly as if you where a GM with .fly mode on (like swimming in the air)
Levitate : Lets you Levitate you can go over water and you fall slower.
Normal : Default movement state (walking normal)
Gravity : Lets you alter the Gravity. This allows you to jump higher and so on etc. I Strongly suggest you use no fall damage with this as you might find your self suffering massive damage.
Teleport : You can add locations and select locations to teleport to. I Suggest you try and keep the teleports in between about half of the map to avoid possible problems.
* : Places the current Location in to the Teleport Box's.
Corpse : When dead it will teleport you to your corpse or try to.
Spirit : When dead it will teleport you to the spirit healer.
Allow Model Hacks : To use this, you must start WoWEmuHacker before you log-in and enable this feature. If your default char is not
The model which you are editing you can enable the feature before entering the realm. I strongly suggest enabling before
you log-in to avoid any client problems that might arise if it detects patch.mpq's it does not agree with.
No Clip : When Enabled you can use the defined hotkey to inch your self forward into objects/Through walls etc.

P to P Teleport : This feature is for use in close range teleporting. You can setup 3 locations
by using the Defined hotkeys and then teleporting by using defined hotkeys
Main uses are for PVP or kiting.

Water Breathing : As the name says this option will allow you to breath underwater. This option also enables you to stay mounted in water.
You Might also find this option allows you to do some other things as well.

No Global CoolDown : This option has had alot of demand. This option removes on spells&attack skills the global 2.x second cooldown
in effect this allows you to chain cast insta spells. Example: Ice Lance.

Get Loc : I have been ware of a bug which has caused WoWEmuHacker to randomly Crash after zoning etc, So I have removed the auto updated
Current Loc function, and replaced it with a Get Loc button. I figure that the avg player does not just sit around
watching the numbers anyway. Hit this button, and it will return your current location.

Speak In : Select the language you want from the list and all you chat text will be in that language.

Listen In : Select either Common or Orc and you will see all languages spoken to you in understandable form.

Common Questions:

1) Q: Where can I get the newest version of WoWEmuHacker?
A: This is a common question. The answer is simple.
Q: Who is the Creator of this program?
A: Devalina is the sole Creator/Programmer of WoWEmuHacker.

2) Q: I have met xxxx (person) and they say that they worked with you in the development of this tool. Is this true?
A: No. Lately I've been hearing of people who have claimed they worked on WoWEmuHacker or that they know me etc.
I'd like to state for the record: "I work alone. No one works with me on this project."
Anyone who claims they have worked on this project are lying to you. If you wish to confront them on this fact
simply point out the fact that they are not credited in the readme or on the forums.

3) Q: Can you make it so I can have god mode & or super damage?
A: First off, No. This tool does not do that, nor will it. Those things require server bugs to be done. If they can be done.

4) Q: Can you add X feature?
A: I always take note of feature requests that I read about on the ************** forums. If a feature is possible
I look into adding as my free time permits.

5) Q: I have asked on xxxx forum about things regarding WoWEmuHacker but never gotten a decent reply.
A: This is because there is only one official WoWEmuHacker site @
other sites might be hosting the file, and its no doubt been posted all over, but the only place to
get make feature requests & inquire about things is on the ************** forums.

6) Q: My English is bad. I'm not sure if you will understand my question.
A: Tho **************'s forums are English, not all of out members are. Therefore if your English is not good
Please try to write your question in it. or use google translation to help you. You should also write your
Question under your English *attempt* in your native language as other members might be better able to translate
your question.

7) Q: I was banned from my account for hacking.
A: Well I'm sorry to hear that but there is really nothing I can do. This tool is use at your own risk.

8) Q: I was using WoWEmuHacker on the official servers and I've been banned.
A: As I have written in the readme.txt, and stated before. This tool is not meant to be used on the official servers
This tool uses no stealth techniques to hide its self from warden.

Trouble Shooting:

1) A common program with Vista users is that they get an error of "Unable to Open wow.exe". This problem is caused by UAC, this problem
can be solved by doing the following. Right Click the WoWEmuHacker.exe select Properties-> Run as Admin.
This should now solve your problem.

2) Getting Disconnected when either going to fast with speed hack or Teleporting etc.
This is a common problem, it is caused by anti hack protection found in most emus.
I therefore suggest for people who get Disconnected while speeding to fast to try a lower setting.
Teleporting may or may not work on your server. If it does not I am sorry to say but at this time there is no fix.
Currently No Fall Damage should not cause you to get Disconnected. However if you do find a server where this happens
please report it on the ************** forums by posting the server website, and any other information you have (software ver etc)

3) Currently in this Beta version of the new WoWEmuHacker there is a new fly mode which I'm sorry to say is incomplete at this time.
I am aware that there is drowning & that you must use Hot keys to increase/decrease your alt. Please do not report these facts as
I am aware of them and your posts will most likely be deleted. However if you find a server that Disconnects you while using this
new fly mode Please report it *website* and any other information about the server you have.

4) Hot Keys. There is a new hot key setup which has just been added beta 1 release of 4.3, there are some configs of hot key setup
which may not work. Tho for the most part everything should work fine.

Any other Problems/Questions Suggestions?

E-Mail: devalina@**************
Web :
Attached Files
File Type: zip WoWEmuHacker 4.3 Beta 4 for wow 2.3.3.zip (345.9 KB, 247 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/09/2008, 23:04   #2

elite*gold: 20
Its so cOLD here
Old 03/10/2008, 08:07   #3

Why don't you.. 1) Post in the right section. 2) SEARCH before you post.

You contributed 0, and for a first post, it's quite pathetic.
Old 03/10/2008, 22:04   #4

OMG he think he is smart xDD