Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

World of Warcraft Realm List Manager 1.0b

Discussion on World of Warcraft Realm List Manager 1.0b within the WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the WoW Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post World of Warcraft Realm List Manager 1.0b

Hello everybody.

Im in vacations and was thinking why dont make a Realm Manager or something like that ?, there are a lot but abandoned or the owners do not update it anymore, i took some of those and using a little of reverse engineering, i tried to understand how those work picking the best functions of those i put them in a program made in c#.

This is my first post and my first application and i hope some of you can try use this and tell if you find some bug because its a beta version, maybe need some improves or feature, but i want to share it with the comunity.
P.D. Sorry if i have a mistake my english is bad.

I hope you can help me like testers.
Thanks.

Feactures:
Add Server
Delete Server
Edit Server
Play Server
Visit Server Web
Find server via keyword
DB SQLite
Configurations in a file.ini
Server Status via doble click
TryIcon when play

Scan : 0/41 (0%)

Attached Files
File Type: rar RealmListManager.rar (697.1 KB, 60 views)