Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server > WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 10:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[EMU] WPE- learn all recipes and Spels,No Item CD, Dupe SB Items with SLOT SWITCHING!

Old   #106

elite*gold: 0
hmm,that could be,but i have another problem.
when i click on target program there is no wow.exe Oo

Old   #107

please read the whole thread !!!!!!!

Old   #108

Use this WPE Version, its without permedit and gives you automaticly the rights to see wow.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #109

thx,aber klappt nicht,
mein char benutzt trotzdem den trank :/

edit: hab erstmal nen druiden skillbook aus der wiederherstellungs-klasse genommen
,weil shamanen ja die gleiche skillklasse haben.Aber hat überhaupt nicht funktioniert :/

Old   #110

**** so we can't dupe soulbound items anymore **** **** **** xD i miss my Warp slicer: /
Old   #111

Hey can someone post Screenshots(in game)? step by step. pls...
Old   #112

can any 1 put SS tutorial,,, BTW guys this can be use in Muonline??
Old   #113

hmm, hab grad mal bisl überlegt... könnte man nich iwie nen item per post versenden, wärende dessen wpe laufen lassen und dann einfach die items id ändern? also dann halt epics, etc verschicken...
Old   #114

please english guide on the no global cooldowns
Old   #115

Quote:
For this you do not need any skill global cool down have OR item effect dmg make or the like opponent and this item have none cool down to have. Now you look for on for the SPELL ID of the Items or the charm (always into the addresscarried out the latter few pay) this ID pack it inside hex editor, get then a number such as F64A raus and these must it again umdrehn to 4A F6 and now have it those spell ID. These carry for it with search in a new filter of WPE in 7. and 8. adjust. Now you muest you those spell ID of a charm search the global cool down have. NOTE: You must possess both spells! This ID register you (also again converted) with modify thus under the other one. _ activate the filter and click on on in play castet it now the Spell the no global CD have or click on the item desssen use spell it for the search line take have, and it become the respective other spell along gcd casten only the this then kinen down have
I tried my best from the above text, as you can see, it's a pretty messy translation.

For this you do need any skill that does not have a gloable cooldown or an item that does not use the global cooldown.

Now go to thottbot and find the spell ID, the digits at the end. Convert the digits to hex and filtp them, eg, if your spell ID converted was F64A flipping it would give 4A F6. These digits go on the 007 and 008 spots in WPE for the SEARCH filter.

Now you must find the id of the spell that effect the global cooldown (you must have both spells). Find the Id of the spell you want to use without a cooldown and do the same as before and placing the hex in MODIFY slots 007 and 008.

Okay, to round up, this looks like it just swaps skills (res boss esque) When you use the trinket/item it will use the spell, with no global cooldown.

Hope that helps, if not, I did my best
Thanks
1 User
Old   #116

elite*gold: 20
kann jemand vll ein ganzes packet mit fertigen und funktionierenden filtern uppen pls? ich kriege fasst nie die kompatiblität von anderen skills hin^^" z.b. E8 62 in CC 32 changen funzt alles nicht so wirklich. need help^^
Old   #117

Quote:
Originally Posted by justbegone View Post
can any 1 put SS tutorial,,, BTW guys this can be use in Muonline??
Im sory i cant make ScreenShot Turtorial anymore because on the most servers its fixed.
And no this is specialy opnly for Ancent wow Servers they made a connection in the slots of your bags and ancent only working with slots. Muonline is editable with wpe i think but not in this way, try to find some bugs in the MuOnline Section of this forum or go Google .

Quote:
Originally Posted by manga123 View Post
hmm, hab grad mal bisl überlegt... könnte man nich iwie nen item per post versenden, wärende dessen wpe laufen lassen und dann einfach die items id ändern? also dann halt epics, etc verschicken...
Das mit dem Items versenden wurde seit über einer woche aufs kleinste detail getestet und leider werden die items vom server beim verschicken nochmals abgefragt, also ist das items changen in mails serversided. Allerdings kannst du deine mail aussehen lassen wie deie von blizzard support oder wenn etwas von nem geschenladen kommt o.ä das heist du kannst den hintergrund und das symbol der mail ändern. Bei interesse poste ich mal ein Bild wo die pakete einer mail genauer erklärt sind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbankai View Post
please english guide on the no global cooldowns
No global cooldown is fixed on the most servers. There is no way to get it anymore because the server now checks every item for a time from 10 sek after u can use it again,otherwise it takes no effekt.
Old   #118

sniffer allert^^
Old   #119

anyone knows how to modify my nickname with WPE so i add <GM> infront my nick and also how to make my nick invincible
Old   #120

Opps