Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server > WoW PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 06:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Another Way Redefining Endgame Experience | Coming this year

Discussion on Another Way Redefining Endgame Experience | Coming this year within the WoW PServer Advertising forum part of the WoW Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Another Way Redefining Endgame Experience | Coming this year

#removed
Old 12/07/2019, 01:04   #2

Santa 🎅 brought a new trailer for you!
Watch until the end because there is an important information there! 🥳

Old 12/08/2019, 13:00   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by playAnotherWay View Post
Greetings all WoW fans!

We are glad to present a new WoW Wrath of the Lich King private server project.
The current private server stage has a shortage of certain types of servers. We are aiming to fill in the gap. We deliver detailed Blizzlike quality put together with High Rates, something that we believe to be uncommon. This is what Another Way stands for!
So you think Highrate (blizzlike) Servers are uncommon? They are basically EVERYTHING we get currently. Everbody clones TrinityCore or any equivalents puts the rates up to 5 - 10 and put their project out in the open to wither and die...

Certain projects that occupied this EXACT spot have thousand or event TENS of thousands of players... you will not compete with that, unless you somehow have the funds to run an "Indie" Game Studio with a handful of full-time developers and even then it wouldn't be easy.

You already have the name "Another Way", so maybe just maybe, make an alternative to the blizzlike experience? Take the setting of Azeroth and just think of a different way of being an adventurer in that setting, than the one Blizzard created.

Maybe try and work out a multi-class system, where your players could be a Beastmaster-Hunter that fights like a furry warrior besides their pet? Or a Tank, that freezes enemies to do crowd control? Then your name would be fitting and you'd be in a space where competition is very low, giving you a real chance to grow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by playAnotherWay View Post

Why Another Way is another way?

Many High Rate servers are known for poor quality, Pay 2 Win or corrupt GM Teams. We aim for our project to last long, so the most important thing are solid foundations, such as:
  • Detailed and stable emulator
  • Lagless, trusted hosting
  • Experienced developers
  • Rates tuned for post-leveling content and more farmless approach
  • Being serious about the community and the project itself
  • No pay 2 win, ever!
Honestly, the poor quality thing (in terms of the emulator) isn't really true anymore. The basic TrinityCore had enough years of work put into it. And if projects would contribute their fixes back to Trinity, there would be even less missing/buggy content.

Pay2Win usually is a thing in custom servers, where you can buy one-shot gear. In high rate it's at worst the high-end raid and PvP Gear, which just removes most of the reasons to play.

Any team is corrupt, anyone who claims not to be, is either lying or doesn't know yet that their team is corrupt. If someone offers you a few bucks or whatever for something that literally doesn't take any effort to do, people will take that money.
Projects with Pay2Win are just honest about their corruption

But since I'm pretty sure, you will ignore most of my critisism, I wish you well in your bid to compete with projects, that are more fun to play, due to the fact, that they have enough other players online at any given time, to do any activity. That have a long and established record of quality, corruption and their technical achievements.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/10/2020, 13:13   #4

elite*gold: 127

#Closerequest!
Old 05/10/2020, 13:20   #5
Veteran

elite*gold: 632
Received Thanks: 1,637
#closed
Closed Thread