Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:50

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Titan-WoW [1.12]

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Titan-WoW [1.12]

Welcome to the thread for Titan-WoW.
We are a blizzlike 1.12.1 wow server. Do you ever just miss the classic wow ? Before all of the extras came into play ? When playing WoW was actually a challenge ? Then come and play wow in its glory days.

Server Information:

Servertyp: PvP
AHBOT (Only until population increases)
2 different servers for hp/forum and gameserver
NO DONATIONS
99% Uptime
FULL and impressive Blizzlike content scripted
Low latency and lag free.
Daily bugfixes
Startergear

Rates:

x5 XP
x2 Gold/Professions
x3 Drop


Thanks everyone for viewing this, we will post a video soon of the server, and hopefully players in the video enjoying the server.


Website:
Discord:



Titan-WoW is offline  
Old   #2
Moderator




 
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 3,072
Received Thanks: 510
To advertise something on elitepvpers you need to add a backlink to elitepvpers on your linked website. Please add one.


kovuus is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 10
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 562
Received Thanks: 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan-WoW View Post
Welcome to the thread for Titan-WoW.
We are a blizzlike 1.12.1 wow server. Do you ever just miss the classic wow ? Before all of the extras came into play ? When playing WoW was actually a challenge ? Then come and play wow in its glory days.

Server Information:

Servertyp: PvP
AHBOT (Only until population increases)
2 different servers for hp/forum and gameserver
NO DONATIONS
99% Uptime
FULL and impressive Blizzlike content scripted
Low latency and lag free.
Daily bugfixes
Startergear

Rates:

x5 XP
x2 Gold/Professions
x3 Drop


Thanks everyone for viewing this, we will post a video soon of the server, and hopefully players in the video enjoying the server.


Website:
Discord:
Vanilla WoW, but has a Bloodelve as the website banner.

GG
SiiVAS is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovuus View Post
To advertise something on elitepvpers you need to add a backlink to elitepvpers on your linked website. Please add one.
its a backlink to epvp on the site..
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiiVAS View Post
Vanilla WoW, but has a Bloodelve as the website banner.

GG
You saw the old theme.
Hard refresh the site
Titan-WoW is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
WTT LVL 99 SIN on katar,99 TITAN,93 TITAN ON CARIAE AND 73 TITAN ALL IN 1 ACCOUNT USA
i want to trade these for 4 chars for a lvl 100+ rk on cariae or hatzring. lvl 99 assasin on katar has: 87+13 b5 eva helmet 85+13 g5 eva...
11 Replies - Last Chaos Trading
Vk Titan Rüssi komplet b5 eva plus 13 lvl 85-87 und ein 85 g5 titan schwert plus 14
hallo leute vk die rüssi auf den server katar
5 Replies - Last Chaos
Vk Titan Rüssi komplet b5 eva plus 13 lvl 85-87 und ein 85 g5 titan schwert plus 14
die rüssi und waffe sind auf den server katar wer interrese hat bitte melden
5 Replies - Last Chaos Trading
Titan lvl 80 mit Axt + lvl 17 Titan 6K fp Ger Katar
Titan mit Axt lvl 80 auf Ger Katar Keine fp mehr, alle skills, keine abbauskills B5+6 Eva Rüstung Umbennenungskarte liegt bereit Dazu ein lvl...
0 Replies - Last Chaos Trading
Wtt lvl 98 titan,lvl 95 rogue,lvl 93 titan on katar for gold,stuff(ap) on hatzring lc
Wtt lvl 98 titan,lvl 95 rogue,lvl 93 titan on katar for gold,stuff(ap) on hatzring lc usa
2 Replies - Last Chaos Trading



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:50.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.