Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server > WoW PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 07:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[3.3.5] Runic-WoW 255 Funserver recruiting staff

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[3.3.5] Runic-WoW Funserver recruiting staff

Runic-WoW is looking for Staff to help build our second project which is a Funserver, We are a professional and friendly staff who make sure you will be in a friendly environment to work in, We accept players with only little experience as a GM and will help you with whatever you need. But we would mainly recommend people who have experience in this area.

A little preview of things to come is Players will level their way to level 100, Upon reaching 100 they will be given starter gear to enter a custom dungeon such as "The Stockades" which will be ready for the players to group up and be challenged. Players will fight their way through the deadly mobs and bosses to earn their first tier set (Tier 11). Upon reaching Full Tier 11 players will be able to unlock the next challenge that awaits them to fight for their Tier 12 not only by boss fights, but also by quests.

Tier Upgrade System:
Players will have to trade their Tier 11 Items and also have to gain a token to upgrade their armor to Tier 12 (Which will drop from bosses and also be rewarded from the raid quest), Players will gain 6 quests, Helm,Chest,Shoulder,Legs,Gloves Upgrade quest and also 1 Quest for them to defeat all bosses to earn their tokens. When they complete the quest they will be rewarded 5 Tokens which they will trade their T11 Items for T12. The more higher tier the more harder to gain these tokens it will become as quests will have less tokens for players to gain and will be reset daily. (Such as Tier 14-15 will only give you 2 tokens upon completion and boss drop for the item will be lower), This allows our players to enjoy their time here and be able to not only fight for their tiers, but to have a challenge upon gaining the tokens required.

What needs to be done:
Custom Instances
Custom Raids
Custom Tiers
Custom Events
Unique Mall never seen before
and more.

Already accomplished:
1-100 Leveling Road
Transmogrification NPC
Buffer NPC
Multi vendors are added
XP Rates are set
Armor Attributes are 1000% Multiplied
500% Attribute Increase on Weapons

Current Positions:
GameMasters
1/4

Developers
SQL Developer 0/2
C++ Developer 0/2
In-Game Builder 0/1

If you are interested in helping us build our project and make things progress further, Please don't hesitate to either add my skype, or message me in-game or on our website.

Thank you and best of luck to all candidates.

Bump, Level cap reduced to 100