Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server > WoW PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 17:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[NEW 3.3.5a] Sylvanas-Realm [80 CAP Fun-Server]

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[NEW 3.3.5a] Sylvanas-Realm [80 CAP Fun-Server]

Greetings Members of elitepvpers! I'm glad you stumbled upon this post...My name is Beil and I would like to present to you a newly opened Wrath of the Lich King fun-server! We have a lot of custom content that will be presented in this thread! Have a look below and I will go through some of the most important features!

Loot Drop Rate: 40
Experience Rate: 200
Explore: 1
Money: 20
Quest: 200

Connection information:

Realmlist: set realmlist sylvanas-realm.com
Don't forget to download our custom patch (339.93 KB) which can be found on our forum.

We have a teleport NPC that will take you to whatever place you desire!

We have a leveling zone 1-80 with a lot of starter NPCs & custom monsters that should be viable for your leveling.

We have custom starter items. These items should help you out getting started!

At level 80 you will be able to purchase PvE(T7) or PvP(S5) starter items for free!

Once having bought the proper starter items you can head to Azshara Crater where you will face a lot of bosses dropping PvP S8 or PvE T10. This is only so you can decide if whether you want to focus on PvP or PvE or doing both! There's plenty of guilds who would gladly take you in and help you out with the whole gearing process.

We do offer our custom S9 and T11 items. These items are based off the T10 and S8 items, so all classes are still very balanced. You can get Custom S9 from PvPing (Battlegrounds & Arenas) or why not go for some world PvP in the PvP Area?

You can get custom T11 from custom instances, and world bosses scattered around the world!

You can train all professions. That does sound like a lot of work, right? Having to go through all those materials, leveling all professions, but not to worry since we also provide Profession Vendors that will help you out with all your professions!

We have plenty of custom NPCs that should make your time more pleasant as well!
  • Beastmaster - As a Hunter, you no longer have to go through the struggle of findings pets. You now have all obtainable pets stored in an NPC available for use for no cost at all.

• Morpher NPC - Are you tired of your current looks? Use the Morpher that will vary from Goblin morphs to Pirate morphs.

• Buffer NPC - Leveling, raiding or PvPing is tough. You no longer have to go look for buffs! Get your buffs from this NPC in the blink of an eye!

• Transmog NPC - Are you tired of the look on your current items? Use the transmog NPC and change the look of your items to something unique that will represent your character's uniqueness.

Experience Custom Instances and world bosses!
  • Our very first custom instance, Keep of Gilneas which has 3 custom bosses.

• A lot of world bosses scattered around the world! With many more to come!

There is a lot of cool voting items that you will be able to purchase through our voting shop including Voting Tabards & Mounts just to mention a few of the items.

Sylvanas-Realm is the perfect place for those who like a server where all classes are balanced, where there is a lot of custom content, and for those who like a whole new Wrath of the Lich King experience. We guarantee you hours of gameplay and a lot more content coming your way.

We listen to the players and try to make their wishes come through. YOU are our main focus, as long as you are happy, we are happy! If you should have any questions, feel free to post in this topic and I would gladly address them!

I hope to see you on Sylvanas-Realm!

/Beil