Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server > WoW PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 02:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Storm-WoW | The World of Warcraft Revolution!

Discussion on Storm-WoW | The World of Warcraft Revolution! within the WoW PServer Advertising forum part of the WoW Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Storm-WoW | The World of Warcraft Revolution!

About Us
Storm-WoW is one of the top "World of Warcraft - Wrath of the Lich King" providers, giving players a truly unique and unrivaled gaming experience.

What's so special about us?
Our community was created by World of Warcraft veterans, people with a high level of experience and knowledge both in PvE and PvP, and with a strong focus on quality over quantity. The median age of our players is 25-30.

Why "Wrath of the Lich King"?
Because in our opinion, this was the greatest expansion in the history of "World of Warcraft", and also the last one to provide the key features this game is known for: discovery, mystery, epic story, amazing music and limitless adventure.

Server Features
Dynamic LoS and Pathfinding: Enabled. No more creatures passing through textures, spells ignoring LoS etc.
Enhanced security: Warden Server Guard is enabled, providing a secure - hacker free environment for our players.
Core: Thousands of NPC and game-object spawns with Blizzlike movement/positions/orientation and millions of re-factored, revised and updated code, on a state of the art core, create the most advanced and sophisticated World of Warcraft experience.
Unique feature: Transmogrifier - Adds a sense of unique to your character, making you stand out from the crowd, whilst resurrecting old content and bringing back the forgotten-glorious dungeons of the old world.
Server: The realm runs on a dedicated machine with 6 cores and 30 GB RAM.
Experienced Staff: We recognize that we have a responsibility for the well-being and stability of our community. With this in mind we strive to offer the best support, in a responsible and professional manner.

Website Features
Armory: Storm-WoW's comprehensive Armory provides a detailed insight on the server's database.
Character Tools: Gives you the power to customize your character (Name Change, Race Change, Faction Change, Appearance Change).
Teleport Hub: Enables you to teleport to various locations across the world.
Online Store: Ever dreamed of getting that spectacular mount or that funny companion?

Server Rates
Kill rate: 10x
Quest rate: 20x
Money rate: 10x
Honor rate: 2x
Crafting rate: 2x
Gathering rate: 2x
Reputation rate: 10x

Uncommon items: 10x
Rare items: 50x

But don't take our word for it, join now and witness the amazing things Storm-WoW has to offer!
http://storm-wow.com
Old 11/04/2014, 12:00   #2

elite*gold: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevlishX View Post
Unique feature: Transmogrifier - Adds a sense of unique to your character, making you stand out from the crowd, whilst resurrecting old content and bringing back the forgotten-glorious dungeons of the old world.
This isn't unique at all, everyone can download this script.

Do you have examples for your "Dynamic LoS and Pathfinding"? Would love to see the difference between your systems and the ones from TC.
Old 11/04/2014, 12:26   #3

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaev <3 View Post
This isn't unique at all, everyone can download this script.
I'm afraid your statement is irrelevant to this topic.
I'm not inviting Server Developers to play on Storm-WoW.
This post was made for simple people like me, that love to play WotLK with friends, in a professional and blizzlike manner.

And I challenge the "everyone" you mentioned, to download that script, apply it to the core and make it work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaev <3 View Post
Do you have examples for your "Dynamic LoS and Pathfinding"? Would love to see the difference between your systems and the ones from TC.
I guess you'll have to try it yourself.
But judging by your post you're not going to do it, so thank you for your feedback!
Old 01/28/2015, 16:03   #4

Bump

Tags
blizzlike, medium-rates, top, transmogrifier, wow