Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server > WoW PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 13:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Project Dragonflight / DarkHeart entertainment Recruiting

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Project Dragonflight / DarkHeart entertainment Recruiting

DarkHeart Entertainment is Recruiting

Greetings,

Recently a world of Warcraft private server under the DarkHeart Entertainment community opened up into a PTR (Public Testing Realm) state. At this stage in time, we are looking to launch the server as soon as possible, but with as much working content as can be done. Therefore we are looking for the following people to help us progress into the launching stage:

Beta Testers: 10
Game Masters 1 - Preferably with experience
Forum Moderator 1 or Writer 1 - It's really more of a writing job

The reason we only require 1 GM and 1 Forum Mod / Writer, is because we already have an existing staff team and just need the above mentioned positions filled.

Requirements for Beta Testers:
Have some knowledge about World of Warcraft and how the npc's, quests, phasing, maps, etc. should work.

Requirements for Game Master: Must have Game Master experience - We don't expect you to know everything, atleast know the basics.

Requirements for Forum Moderator / Writer Position: Must be completely fluent in English and have excellent writing and spelling skills.

The Dragonflight Realm is a 4.3.4 Cataclysm realm that will start out with 4.2 content, as we believe in a progressive server. The server is also completely Blizz-Like and has x1 Experience rates.

For More information feel free to get hold of me (Recruitment Manager Xaye) on skype @ lissa.sara (South-Africa) and/or

You can also contact the owner of DarkHeart Entertainment directly on skype @ mobythewhite , and/or twitter: @MobytheWhite and/or email:

Thank you for taking the time to read and I hope to hear from you soon.

darkheartentertainment.net/forum

Regards,

Xaye