Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server > WoW PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 03:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Project Dragonflight / DarkHeart entertainment Recruiting

Discussion on Project Dragonflight / DarkHeart entertainment Recruiting within the WoW PServer Advertising forum part of the WoW Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Project Dragonflight / DarkHeart entertainment Recruiting

DarkHeart Entertainment is Recruiting

Greetings,

Recently a world of Warcraft private server under the DarkHeart Entertainment community opened up into a PTR (Public Testing Realm) state. At this stage in time, we are looking to launch the server as soon as possible, but with as much working content as can be done. Therefore we are looking for the following people to help us progress into the launching stage:

Beta Testers: 10
Game Masters 1 - Preferably with experience
Forum Moderator 1 or Writer 1 - It's really more of a writing job

The reason we only require 1 GM and 1 Forum Mod / Writer, is because we already have an existing staff team and just need the above mentioned positions filled.

Requirements for Beta Testers:
Have some knowledge about World of Warcraft and how the npc's, quests, phasing, maps, etc. should work.

Requirements for Game Master: Must have Game Master experience - We don't expect you to know everything, atleast know the basics.

Requirements for Forum Moderator / Writer Position: Must be completely fluent in English and have excellent writing and spelling skills.

The Dragonflight Realm is a 4.3.4 Cataclysm realm that will start out with 4.2 content, as we believe in a progressive server. The server is also completely Blizz-Like and has x1 Experience rates.

For More information feel free to get hold of me (Recruitment Manager Xaye) on skype @ lissa.sara (South-Africa) and/or

You can also contact the owner of DarkHeart Entertainment directly on skype @ mobythewhite , and/or twitter: @MobytheWhite and/or email:

Thank you for taking the time to read and I hope to hear from you soon.

darkheartentertainment.net/forum

Regards,

Xaye

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Recruiting] Team for my coming project.
03/22/2013 - Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello, I am currently working in a big project, and i am recruiting alot of people to join the staff and be part of that huge project. It isn't fully related to gaming but all you need to know for now that the project will have over 500k MAU (Monthly active user) in less than a 7 months! So if you want to be part of that huge project make sure to read the requirements first before contacting me. Also make sure to read the available job slots. Requirements: 1- The applicant must be...
Recruiting for a very ambitious project :)
08/25/2012 - Private Server - 1 Replies
Who am I? Hey everyone, I'm clearscreen / danslo. Some of you may still know me from Silkroad (primarily SREmu) emulator development. I'll get right down to business... Background A couple years back, a German company released a game called Celetania (click here for some gameplay). It is a space-based MMO that looks a whole lot like Eve Online but with a more cartoony look and a bigger focus on conquering planets and basically killing eachother. There was a monthly fee required and for...
[Recruiting] Admin/developer for a new project!
06/20/2012 - Lin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey there. I'll basically just give you the short version; Im looking for someone to start a new server with. I have previous experience, a dedicated server, an open mind, fluent English and no tolerance for corruption and related. What I was thinking about is preferably an Interlude or early gracia server, with high or moderate rates, and a farm area for ancient adena/seal stones which will be used as currency for special items. (no custom ones). The idea behind it is to create a pvp...
Recruiting Team members for a project
04/05/2012 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Here is the official Thread in Elite PvPers ! http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/main/1806786-rec ruiting-team-members-project-suche-gute-leute-f-r- ein-projekt.html
[Recruiting] Icelex Entertainment
11/10/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hello, My name is Bob Best. I'm the owner of Icelex Entertainment. Icelex Entertainment is an official game publishing site, so NO private servers. We publish all kinds of games after going through the official procedures, such as talking to developers, and getting licenses for their games. Right now we need several new staff members. First and most important of all we need a new dev which has a fair amount of experience in coding and building sites (designing not included). Besides...