Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server > WoW PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 01:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Eternal-Wow UPDATED! Check this out!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Eternal-Wow UPDATED! Check this out!

Join an AMAZING community on the most feature-rich server available! Professional, dedicated, helpful & friendly staff; 5 Realms to pick from: Eternal WotLK, Lvl. 80, Redemption WotLK, 10x, Remorse WotLK, 255 Fun, Genesis WotLK 2x PvE and Apocalypse 4.3.4, 7x Most dedicated and serious Staff in the Private Server Universe; and features found nowhere else. Our hard working staff will entertain you with events, help you with your issues and keep the hackers from ruining your game play.

• IRC Help System
• Issue Tracker System
• Suggestions & Feedback System
• Teamspeak Chat/Help/Chillout
• End Of The Month Vote Reward
• Daily Events
• Social Media
• Vote/Donation Shops
• In-game Vendor
• Custom Items (Remorse 3.3.5a Realm Only)
• Anti Flood System

• Help sections/channels
• Guild sections/channels
• Class sections
• And more

• Organized Events
• Themed Holiday Events
• Daily varied Events

Core: Trinity Core
Server Type: PvP/PvE and Free For All
Patchs: 3.3.5a/4.3.4

Eternal
Quote:
This realm has a total of 799,562 characters. Each one of the 1,686,069 accounts has an average of 0.47 characters per account.. A total number of 210,987 pets exist on the realm. Players on this realm have accumulated 1,007 years, 298 days, 1 hours, 9 minutes play time.
• Version: 3.3.5
• Realm Type: PvP
• Rate: Instant 80

Redemption
Quote:
This realm has a total of 526,745 characters. Each one of the 1,592,109 accounts has an average of 0.33 characters per account.. A total number of 116,090 pets exist on the realm. Players on this realm have accumulated 2,002 years, 86 days, 23 hours, 5 minutes play time.
•Version: 3.3.5
•Realm Type: PvE
•Rate: 10x

Genesis
Quote:
This realm has a total of 49,035 characters. Each one of the 1,712,169 accounts has an average of 0.03 characters per account.. A total number of 3,428 pets exist on the realm. Players on this realm have accumulated 43 years, 343 days, 6 hours, 0 minutes play time.
• Realm Type: PvE
• Rate: 2x Blizz-like

Remorse
Quote:
This realm has a total of 1,075,909 characters. Each one of the 1,712,169 accounts has an average of 0.63 characters per account.. A total number of 326,857 pets exist on the realm. Players on this realm have accumulated 1,603 years, 313 days, 2 hours, 21 minutes play time.
• Realm Type: PvPvE / Free For All
• Rate: Level 255

Apocalypse

• Version: 4.3.4
• Realm Type: PvPvE
• Rate: 7x
MORE INFO COMMING SOON!

24/7 of PURE WoW!
• Instant Account Setup.
• All data is backed up daily to an offsite location. This prevents character loss or rollbacks should a problem occur.
• Vote rewards and donation purchases are delivered in-game through mailboxes.
• Custom player tools (revive and unstick a character).
• Days of uptime, extending into weeks.
• Upwards of 3000+ players at peak gaming hours and growing!
• Professionally managed with some of the most knowledgeable staff around!

« JusticarWoW Custom, Blizzlike & Funrealm 3.3.5a | SilentWoW 3.3.5a Highrate »