Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server > WoW PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 17:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Burning WoW The Frozen x40 Fun Realm Alive

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Hello guys the Frozen x40 Fun is alive again! Server is restart and many bugs and crashes are fixed. Fully fixed Website with Craftedweb and little change in design ( added modules and plugins ).

About the Server:

Start level 1 with 1k gold and vendor with heirloom items. Spawned Global Teleporter, Vendors for Tier 9, Weapons, Armor with item level 245, Spawned and Vendor for Relentless Weapons. Server rate x40, honor rate x10, arena rate x5. Every two days arena points, the minimum arena reward points is 2000 for 10 matches (games). Inscript instances ( ICC, VOA, Ulduar, RS, OS, TOC, Naxx and many more ). Easy leveling and easy gear! Transmogrification, Actionhousebot, PVPRanks and Anticheat!

Many fun, pvp and pve events at week!

Old   #2

elite*gold: 115
Hello there.

I would like to inform you about our board rules. Please include a Backlink to epvpers on your main site.

Thanks