Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server > WoW PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 04:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League of Warcraft 20x WotLK PvP - Real cash rewards

Discussion on League of Warcraft 20x WotLK PvP - Real cash rewards within the WoW PServer Advertising forum part of the WoW Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking League of Warcraft 20x WotLK PvP - Real cash rewards

Dear ElitePvpers community,

I would like to introduce you to my latest project: League of Warcraft. A private server with a clear goal: become the WotLK PvP server by focussing on PvP and providing real cash rewards for the PvP'ers that top the charts.

I have always enjoyed competitive PvP and I think it could be a great server with a strong focus. Listening to players and acting based on that will provide a private server that is relevant to its players.

Donations will be used to provide real cash rewards.

Current URL to the website is:

It's currently hosted on my home machine until I reach a point where the server's relevance has been confirmed by the private server community.

The server has the following stats:
  • Blizzlike (no custom items)
  • 20x XP rate
  • 10x drop rate

I created the website for this server, I enjoy coding so I liked doing it from scratch which gave me the opportunity to make it exactly as I wanted it to be.

The core for the server is based on the open-source TrinityCore project. I am planning to contribute back to the project with bug fixes that will be made along the way.

I know that some of you might be sceptic because it's Yet Another Blizzlike 3.3.5a Server. But I think with the right mindset and the right focus to be for PvP'ers mainly it has a chance of survival.

Let me know what you think! Register here:
Old 08/16/2014, 01:02   #2

elite*gold: 20
Hey there. I got some Questions to you. Can you add me in Skype or write a PN to me? Thank you
Old 08/25/2014, 16:51   #3

elite*gold: 0
Hi Homiophat, sure. Send a PN and I'll answer your questions.

Tags
private, pvp, server, wotlk, wow