Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

News servers, take visibility.

Discussion on News servers, take visibility. within the WoW PServer Advertising forum part of the WoW Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
News servers, take visibility.

Hey guys !

You just started your new private server, but if you get referenced on big top sites, biggest servers will make you invisible.

Come try the new top private server website. There, we are all new, and all have our chance to become famous. Like this, you have a chance to be seen by players.

Moreover, we give you a complete dashboard with advanced statistics, a PHP API, all the tools you need to increase your population, and we can help you to put your vote system in place.

Contact me on skype if you have any question (Neolium), or by mail :

Hope to see you soon, Neolium.
Old 07/22/2014, 22:22   #2

elite*gold: 0
New services referenced, come pick some new talent here