Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server > WoW PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 08:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SCORNCRAFT 255] Fun server / LOADS PVP)

Discussion on [SCORNCRAFT 255] Fun server / LOADS PVP) within the WoW PServer Advertising forum part of the WoW Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up [SCORNCRAFT 255] Fun server / LOADS PVP)

Hello, Our server called SCORNCRAFT is a fun server (LVL cap 255) with loads of pvping players! [ITS A 3.3.5 SERVER (WOTLK]

-PVP MALL (BEST PVP PLACE)
-NPC (ARENA 1v1 NPCS EXISTS)
- LEVEL ROAD to 255
-MANY INSTANCES / CUSTOM GEAR
-CHEAP DONATION
-FAST VOTE POINTS
-ACTIVE GMS!

I'm not gona bother to type loads of info about the server cause im a fat man xD

Jokes, Anyways its the best 255 server out there so come join up, teamspeak server will soon be set up.

COME JOIN!

set realmlist logon.scorncraft.net
Old 05/23/2014, 23:45   #2

elite*gold: 0
Great Server!
Old 05/30/2014, 15:11   #3

elite*gold: 150
Its a Really Great Server

Tags
fun 255, pvp, wow private

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Vsro Server nothing loads ingame
08/11/2013 - SRO Private Server - 13 Replies
I am messing arround with the vsro server files and yesterday I reinstalled the OS of my server. Now I'm having a weird problem which I have not seen before. All the servers start fine but once I get ingame I can only see my character. The HP/MP bar is empty, Stats are empty just no packets are sent. Do any of you know what this problem could be? I used the databases released by chernobyl and I also tried a clean database. By the way no logs are created and while I was typing this post...
B>> Loads of DBs on Meteor Server Only!!!
03/09/2012 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Hi all, I am acquiring (up to 100 DBs) at the moment in Nature-Meteor Server and go ahead and pm me with your best price(In SGD)! Willing to bulk more in the near future if first transaction goes well. I only have two strict conditions to meet! (1. Meet-up transaction 2. Cash payment immediately) Therefore, only Singapore sellers need respond to this message. (Meet up locations will be preferred around North East Area.) Interested Sellers, please correspond to be below email...
meteor server DBS LOADS OF UM.
07/31/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
i have a crap load of dbs selling for USD. so pm for offers.
Loads decrypted server.dat tutorials
03/19/2009 - CO2 Programming - 9 Replies
1. Close all Conquer windows 2. Start "OllyDBG" press File -> Open 3. Open Conquer.exe 4. Let it load 5. Press the E icon in linen http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/5294/start5rv6 .th.jpg 6. Double-click on the name of "Conquer" http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/3657/start6kf0 .th.jpg 7. Right click on the CPU - Window -> Analysis -> Analysis code http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/4885/start7qz9 .th.jpg