Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server > WoW PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 11:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

<<Oblivion-WoW>> Lvl70 Twink on 3.3.5 files

Discussion on <<Oblivion-WoW>> Lvl70 Twink on 3.3.5 files within the WoW PServer Advertising forum part of the WoW Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
<<Oblivion-WoW>> Lvl70 Twink on 3.3.5 files

I present you Oblivion-WoW!

In few words: lvl 70 twink on 3.3.5 files!

BC pvp & pve were the best, but even so... WoTLK brings some really nice new features such as achievements, more BGs, more mounts, etc.
So why not have both? That's right!

Here, on Oblivion-WoW, you start in your faction's mall (both placed in Nagrand) with nothing but lvl 70, all spells(except those from talents) and next to no gold.

Features:

-World PvP is encouraged. Killing anyone rewards you with a golden bar that can be sold for 1 gold;

-You can't use fly mounts, atleast...not in Nagrand;

-Members of the faction owning Halaa, a city in the middle of Nagrand, can buy PvP and PvE (medium lvl) items from over there;

-Hidden chests containing hidden gnomes are placed around Nagrand. Find them, kill the gnomes and win useful rewards;

- One world boss, more incoming;

-PvP players can buy s2, s3 and s4(from the mall) while PvE players will get most of the items from (scripted) dungeons/raids. Some WoTLK raids and dungeons were edited so that they are playable at lvl 70 (Ulduar, ToC, etc) and we plan on adding more;

-For the first week, players will receive some bonus gifts;

-Professions are lvled using the standart ways and it is suggested for all players to work on their professions as you don't get anything for free;

-A bunch of small stuff like: gambling npc, jukebox, pvp titles enabled;

-Wintergrasp at lvl 70 (we also plan on making a new custom "bg" similar to Wintergrasp );

Projects: dota in wow, the new BG I told you about already, titles for currency (we were thinking gold maybe).
Soon, we will add a website link and a release date. Also, I am not the owner!

PS. We would gladly accept your feedback & suggestions.
PSS. Captain Obvious: snow melts if you pee on it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] SM 60 + 50 ranger twink / cleric 60 + temp 40 twink - Nexus
03/20/2013 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
selling SM 60 lvl nexus server elyos side veteran account full elite 50 +12 with +14 Macc manastones mansion owned for no SS TAC tome +10 with silence GS / Vasharti orb +10 with 3760 GS Full Accessory (belt,rings,necklace,earrings) guardian commander 60 et Kahrun gold wing - 300 kahrun tokens RB mount (pagati veyron) 35 mith - 45 plat medals 450 alchemy - all stigmas updated - loot pet
[B] Top 70er Pala Twink/80er Rogue Twink! RBG Titel BLIZZARDBÄR [S] Gold Aegwynn Ally
07/16/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Tag, Biete hier meinen Zweit B-net Account an, auf diesen befinden sich 3 Cata Lizenzen(beide Twinks sind auf 1 Acc) sowie 2 Rolle der Auferstehung accs mit 80ern. Das Highlight sind hier aufjedenfall die Zwei Twinks! 80er Rogue: Level 80 Human Rogue | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory RBG Titel:Leutnant! 2vs2, 3vs3 2k Erfolg! BLIZZARDBÄR von der Blizzcon 2008 MARITIME MARINESOLDAT - BLIZZCON 2009!
WTT UBER GEAR TEMPLAR TWINK FOR UBER GEAR ASSASIN TWINK(50 LVL IN SPATALOS ASMO)
01/09/2012 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
HI MY TEMPLAR HAS FULL ELITE 30 ALMOST ALL 50 LVL ACCESORIES LANOK GS +11 AND AROUND 100 MILLION IN WH!WTT WITH EQUAL GEARED ASSASIN!
EU WTT 85 General Shammy + 70 twink rogue for a 60 Twink with Thunderfury or Ragnaros
06/27/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 5 Replies
as the title says im looking to trade my account for a 60 twink with hand of rag or thunderfury. Shammy is Enhansment in Vivious with Vicious fist weps. Loads of mounts inc guild anniohlator mount. Loads of titles inc 3 rd highest pvp rank General The Undying Hand of A'dal and many more Rogue is lvl 70 and is in brutal This has always been my account and i have been playing it since Vanilla you can have an info you desire and i expect the same back.
WTT LVL70 S2/T4 SchamiAllie/Horde LVL70 Epic
02/27/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 6 Replies
Jo würde gerne Tauschen einen lvl 70 Schami mit Arena Set 2 Komplett und T4 4/5 Teile. Hat mit T4 1,7k Heal. Hat Netherdrachen und Rochen und paar andere Mounts. Juwilier 380 Bergbau 375 Bei sehr vielen Faktionen Ehrfürchtig bzw Wohlwollend.