Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Jaina (A New Server!)

Discussion on Jaina (A New Server!) within the WoW PServer Advertising forum part of the WoW Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Jaina (A New Server!)

First I'd like to address that I currently do not have a website available (due to technical reasons) but the server is available to you.

Realms Site

Jaina is my High Rated, FFA-PVP , BC server that runs on 3.3.5a TrinityCore RoW repack.

1) High rates, 10x per skill increase, EXP for kill/exploring is 2x, Quest are 10x. Gold rate is 15x and items are 10x.

2) For those wondering what FFA-PVP is. It is a Free for all PvP, Like many classic MMOs and some current. This means PVP is always available for both
sides. Anyone can attack anyone unless inside a safe zone. Granted, I won't allow harrassments and do not want campers.

Being a small community of the server, I want people to have fun and befriend each other.

3) Yes, although it is 3.3.5a, I believe making this a BC server is the best in my opinion, possibly even counted for as Vanilla depending on what i break
it down to. Although some would say it'd be better on 1.x.x, I find with this being a new server, It is best to have 3.3.5a talents so it won't require as
much people for raids/dungeons. Also being 3.3.5a, Death Knights are available to you BUT you will not have any tiers for them unless i change my
mind.

4) Give a big thanks to Surion of Realms Of Warcraft, for actually letting me host this server and give me your thoughts. I highly suggest you check out the other realms on the list to get different varieties but this is thread is mainly just for my server alone.

As of now, I am still debating on what i want as far as BC or Vanilla that being said I wouldn't mind a vote.

As far as custom goes, I made it so every race can play any class with a special patch. I will continue looking for things i can do that wont break the
gameplay i set for this server but none-the-less will do my best to make it fun.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
How to connect....

1) First you'll need 3.3.5a client of the game...
WoW Client:

This will download already to install....

2) Now to connect: First of all you'll need to sign up at realmsofwarcraft site...

Note that it may not show my server on the list but it is available and running...

3) After signing up and the client downloads... go into the directory and locate your realmslist.wtf... Then open it with Notepad.

\Downloads\World of Warcraft 3.3.5a (no install)\Data\enUS

Unless you downloaded it somewhere else, that should be where it's located...

4) Replace the line inside the Realmslist.wtf with the realmlist given on the site

Save it and you're good to go!
Now... If you'd to be able to use all classes with any race, you'll need a specific patch... I can provide this patch unless you believe you found it yourself. PM me.
For those who do join the server, for a limited time, I am willing to convert 1 character over to this realm from any other realm. If it's the real WoW
server and you have a monk, you get to choose what class... Otherwise, you must take the class of the chosen character. The way the conversion will
work is by percentile... Do not be suprised if you think being 80/125 brings you down... In addition to the levels, I will set your character up with "starting gear" so you're not in the nude.. the gear will = Dungeon 1 set, so you still have gear to gain in BC content.

Ignore this... If you hate math. I can do all the calculations myself but do not be suprised by the level.

This is the forumla that It goes by....
Formula: X/Y = X2/Y2
X = Your character's level on my server
Y = My server's max level
X2 = Your character's level
X2 = Your other server's max level
Leave X as 'X'
Cross multiply X*Y2 = Y*X2 then divide basically by Y2 and you have your level on my server.
Example: X/70 = 80/125 ----> X*125 = 70*80 ----> 125X=5600 ---> 5600/125 = 44.8 (ROUND UP) = 45! So its 45/70
Old 01/22/2013, 14:41   #2

elite*gold: 55
Received Thanks: 1,479
Please post the thread in the correct section:

Additional do you have to add a backlink to elitepvpers in order to be allowed to publish a link on this page.
Old 01/22/2013, 15:50   #3

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 100/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,207
Arrow WoW PServer Hosting -> WoW PServer Advertising

#moved
#link deleted / no backlink
#realmlist deleted