Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server > WoW PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 11:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Server Presentation] Kaynamz-WoW new private server

Discussion on [Server Presentation] Kaynamz-WoW new private server within the WoW PServer Advertising forum part of the WoW Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Server Presentation] Kaynamz-WoW new private server

WOTLK 3.3.5a Kaynamz-WoW now open and online for testers! please join us and receive a free 1000 Website Points tradeable for website items, GM Amulet with +9999 to all stats to be able to raid any boss and of course to test the server!
register and login at

this server was made by BWOW friends for missing friends and guildmates of the infamous guild Gladiators!

server rates is Blizzlike x15xp x20 drops.. inspired and for the sole purpose of trying to re-live the times playing on BWOW!
Old 01/04/2013, 10:07   #2

Worst Presentation....
Homepage down (?)

It's your presentation, I can not dictate to you how much you shall tell, but 2-rich or 3-rich sentences are not enough.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/07/2013, 03:57   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by querboi View Post
Worst Presentation....
Homepage down (?)

It's your presentation, I can not dictate to you how much you shall tell, but 2-rich or 3-rich sentences are not enough.
thank you for the comment but I am a bit new to this.. I will try my best posting the server and be more presentable next time

oh and website is not down..