Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Donor Molten-WoW Warrior

Discussion on Selling Donor Molten-WoW Warrior within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Donor Molten-WoW Warrior

The link above will let you see his specs and gear. the asking price is 250$ however i am willing to negotiate just send me a message. The email address attached to the account will not be give to you however i will delete the account once the character is sold if there are any other comments or concerns just send me a private message.
Old 12/15/2010, 09:06   #2

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 2,859
i´ve moved your 1st thread the BM Section

/close
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Molten-WoW Donor account Warrior
12/15/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Molten World of Warcraft Armory The asking price is 200$ however open for negotiation just send me a message and we can work something out i will not give the email address attached to the account instead i will delete the address once you purchase the character any further questions just send a message Molten-wow is the best pserver out there with 20000+ players and most stable as well you can check their page and calculate the prices for the equipment my character has it will go well...
Selling Full Donor On Bloodywow
12/12/2010 - WoW Private Server - 0 Replies
Im selling a Full Donor Hunter, On Bloodywow The Account is Worth over 800Dollars And i will be selling it for 100 Dollars Or Offer a Price It has 1.6Million Hp And it will hit about 300k Every second It is a Really Good account Offer a Price if you want to Buy it
Selling Full Donor On Bloodywow
12/12/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Im selling a Full Donor Hunter, On Bloodywow The Account is Worth over 800Dollars And i will be selling it for 100 Dollars Or Offer a Price It has 1.6Million Hp And it will hit about 300k Every second It is a Really Good account Offer a Price if you want to Buy it
Selling Scapegaming/2bitgaming Donor Accounts very cheap
12/06/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
So im leaving wow for good and iv spent way to much time/money, so im selling the donor accounts (4) i have they are... 1st account 3 FDs 1 HD 2nd account 3 HDs
WTS Full Donor Draeni Warrior (ScapeGaming)
09/07/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Selling my full donor Draenei Warrior.! It is on ScapeGaming's Fun Server of course. The account is worth over +250 Dollars, But I am willing to let it go for less. I haven't played Scape in quite sometime, And it has just been sitting there gathering virtual dush. If anyone is interested in the account please PM me with an offer, Or post here. Thank you.!