Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Molten Core - Trash Infos - 1.12.1

Discussion on Molten Core - Trash Infos - 1.12.1 within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Molten Core - Trash Infos - 1.12.1

Hallo,
Es geht wieder mal um eine Frage für WoW auf dem Patch 1.12.1.

Wir sind auf der suche nach einer Seite die unter den Infos zu den Kreaturen, auch den ausgeteilten Schaden anzeigt.

Wie z.B. die Giants/ Riesen in Molten Core, was die normalerweise an purem Schaden austeilen wäre für uns gerade wichtig zu wissen.
Wie auch bei den anderen NPC's in Molten Core da es bei uns zur Zeit so aussieht, als würde der Schaden noch zu niedrig sein.

Ich würde mich über eure Hilfe sehr freuen.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Molten Core Fungame!
04/12/2009 - World of Warcraft - 8 Replies
Hiho, vor etwas längerer Zeit wurde von Blizz ein neues Game vorgestellt..Und zwar Wow als Atari Version.Das war alles natürlich nur nen Scherz,doch ein User hat sich auf gemacht und das in die tat umgesetzt. Viele kennen das Spiel sicherlich,dennoch werd ich es mal für alle hochladen die es noch nicht kennen. Das Game ist echt lustig,macht aufjedenfall mal Laune für ne Std :D Also einfach entpacken (Winrar) und die MoltenCore.exe starten (kein trojaner,Virus etc bla bla...).
Molten Core Guide
11/12/2006 - WoW Guides & Templates - 1 Replies
Introduction Welcome to the Molten Core! MC is one of the more challenging instances a guild can face in World of Warcraft . Those that enter unprepared will leave frustrated; those that know what to expect and can learn to work together will leave with a sense of accomplishment, pride, and phat lootz! This guide is intended to help our guild and fellow alliance members fall into the latter category. I encourage everyone to read this guide in its entirety; you never know when you'll learn...
Hunters in Molten Core
04/26/2006 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
Hey, I am on Scilla "usa" and it only started like 1 month ago and no one has been to MC yet.. Yet when you do a /who core you see 1 or 2 hunters in there. Then you see belt of might, lawbringer gloves on AH, I caught one out and blackmailed him stating I would ban him if he didn't get me epics..lol I started talking to him and he said he uses the new bwh and has already had 30 accounts banned..but he showed me one the Blizz account management emails and it wasn't a ban cause of the hacks...
Molten Core Reset
09/02/2005 - World of Warcraft - 10 Replies
Hab eine frage zu dem reset der instanz sagen wir die läuft mittwochs um 23uhr aus und ich gehe um 20uhr in diese instanz habe aber erst vor um 24uhr wieder rauszugehen werde ich dann um 23uhr rausgeportet, respawnen mobs.... habe bis jetzt leider unterschiedliche antworten bekommen weiß es einer 100% wie es ist? ;)