Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hey anyone can help me with server melle weapons?

Discussion on Hey anyone can help me with server melle weapons? within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Hey anyone can help me with server melle weapons?

a friend of mine did a server and now we are doing mounts and vendors and that things.but when we have 0.00 speed on waepons it dont does and continuous attack.it attack and stop then attack and stop and always like that.can u guys help me fixing it? and i have melle weapon spells bug too. cant use them!

thx:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[ WTB Weapons - Server 3 ]
05/06/2010 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys ! :) I want to buy some weapons: # lvl 85, 92 One-handed sword: +1 all skills, 6% crit and at least +20 dmg. Empty or with ashtals it doesnt matter! # lvl 92 crossbow: +1 all skills and full of ashtals. So hit me up with offers pls. :)
S>LC brown+18 primary weapons+ 4 sub weapons
11/02/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
PSF im from muntinlupa selling LC with 18 primary weapons and 4 sub weapons total of 22 weapons with 202767SP and 110 EC . list of guns PRIMARY WEAPONS
Fire melle taolist questions
09/19/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
Hi i just rbed my ninwar to fire and i was wondering because i want to lvl up my fire with a wand so i wanted to put my points on str so i can use it beyond lvl 70 is that possible? For eg i'm lvl 120 and the str required for a 120 wand is 176 if i put 176 points on strength would i be able to use it like a melee taolist?? ANd last questions would it make a difference between lvling with a 70 wand and a 120 wand?
any x10 x30 x 50 x 100 hack for melle range
06/03/2008 - RF Online - 5 Replies
a8 08 cant find this... can any make a tuturial for melle and range x10 30x 50x damage...
fast pt on melle
07/22/2007 - RF Online - 1 Replies
first of all it work on 3 races requirements: 1.range armor(you must have range pt depend what lvl you are ex. lvl 35 must have 26 pt range) 2.one hand sword(beam saber for lvl30,bone knife for lvl35,gunblade for lvl40) 3.monster have 5 star than your(+5 level than you, like your are lvl 35 you must kill the monster that lvl 40 that because it give you 20pt=.2 or .3) first go to the desire pting place wear your range armor use one hand weapon then start to attack and buff all time to...