Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How To Make Server in ENGLISH

Discussion on How To Make Server in ENGLISH within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How To Make Server in ENGLISH

ok so no offense against anyone but i would like a guide on how to make a private wow server in english i didnt find anything to help ful on here much i would perfer a version of 3.3.2 or close i can upgrade if needed i know how to code etc just need the guide ty

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[How to] Make a server with English table to exp
12/16/2012 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 14 Replies
Hello Cummunity. I'll show you today how it an English server with exp makes table and without bugs! So now enough talk, we now come to the tutorial. 1. Explanation: FTP connect, to the folder /usr/rain/channel/share_data/locale/ change and rename 'hongkong' in 'english'. locale/english/quest Explanation: FTP to the folder /usr/rain/channel/share_data/locale/english/quest change and rename the 'locale_big5.lua' in 'locale_.lua', 'hongkong_list' in 'english_list',...
How to Make an English WOW Server
04/19/2012 - WoW Private Server - 5 Replies
How to Make an English WOW Server Please Help all Here is In German
[ How to ]make Metine Private server.. in English plz ..
06/26/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 5 Replies
hello every body here i know if i asked any other website i will never get answer ... so i'm here i just wanna know how to make my own Metine2 Private server ... but plz tell me in english ... and can i make it in arabic language like metine2 . ae ?
[Request] Guide how to make a private server on English
01/20/2008 - WoW Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello there, im a fan of E-pvper's :) I'd like to have a guide on ENGLISH how to make a private server, cause im gonna make my own realm :p thanks in advance ps, sorry for being a newbie ;)