Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(4.3.4) Fishing Bot - Molten WoW

Discussion on (4.3.4) Fishing Bot - Molten WoW within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up (4.3.4) Fishing Bot - Molten WoW

WhaaaaaaaaaaatsAAAAAAP!

Im here to ask if anyone has good experience with some fishing bot for moltenwow, cata realms.

Im pretty sure every third party software is somehow detectable, but also for private servers? i mean like cmon, rly?

And IFFFFFFFFFFF there is any working software, not yet detectable for molten , is there anything i have to watch out to be still "undetectable" ?

Lemme know folks.

Greets
Old 07/05/2013, 12:49   #2

Here we go!
Old 10/27/2013, 02:26   #3

Wow is crashing upon clicking the big button
Old 11/27/2013, 11:55   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by neogen12 View Post
Wow is crashing upon clicking the big button
yap crashing
Old 12/18/2013, 17:22   #5

does sentinel anticheat detect it?
Old 11/03/2014, 07:00   #6

Mr fish it sucks I downloaded it and my computer is running windows 7 ult and when I open it and click the big button it doesn't do nothing but give a bunch of errors and my computer is up to date....
Old 11/18/2014, 15:28   #7

Hi, MrFishit worked for me fine for like 1 year. Same Problem now. Click the big Button and wow is crashing