Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Gold farm bug - Feenix 1.12

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gold farm bug - Feenix 1.12

"In Silithus you can kill twilight guardians. they drop the twilight cultist set (you need the full set 3/3)

Then what you do is u bring a friend or an alt and place him exactly on the "Lesser Wind Stone" so that he is positioned right on it (not on top but just as close as possible)

When your alt or friend is there, you yourself can click the Lesser Wind Stone and a guardian will spawn

Now the cool thing is that since you summoned the Guardian your alt or friend still has his complete 3/3 twilight set, none of the pieces got destroyed in the proces.

Now you can just keep spamming the stone and keep killing the guardians, they drop a lot of Abyssal greens, abyssal crests and sometimes a blue BoP item, what I did was I took enchanting and disenchanted all the gear, then I went too the AH and sold all the Large Brilliant Shards, dust and essences and also the abyssal crests which are worth quite a lot.

In 1 hour farming I could easely make 200+ Gold on my hunter

BUT Then I found out that I can multibox on this realm so what I did was I made 5 shamans, put an alt near the stone, summoned the Guardians and pretty much one shotted them with lightning bolt spam, it took me roughly 10 seconds to kill a guardian and after I looted it I could summon the next one.

So this is basicly it, I made around 5000 gold doing this for week a couple of hours a day!

So for all you gold diggers out there go try it! EZ GOLD! "

-- Not my trick, just copied text, but want to share --

Thanks
1 User