Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private server info

Discussion on Private server info within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Private server info

Hello

I want to know if there is a private server where you can have access to all the mounts. I just want to play around with the mounts for a bit.

Thanks
Old 12/16/2014, 20:44   #2

elite*gold: 110
You could download a repack and add you every mount as a GM.
Old 12/16/2014, 20:55   #3

I have no idea how to do that. How exactly do you do that?
Old 12/17/2014, 07:57   #4

elite*gold: 110
I never used repacks and i never had a server above 3.3.5, so i can't help you much there.
After scrolling the first 2 pages of ePvPers, i found the following repack, that you could use:
You can find every mount you can have here:
If you click on a mount, you will be redirected to the itempage of the mount.
The URL will look like this:
Quote:
As you can see, i marked the number red. That will be your item id. Not sure if they changed the item command in the newer versions, but in 3.3.5 you could add an item by writing ".additem ID AMOUNT" into the chat, while you have yourself in the target.
Hope i explained everything correctly and it'll help you.
Old 12/23/2014, 14:21   #5

Ah thank you for this lovely post! Hopefully after Christmas I'll get some time to experiment Thank you