Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Fusion-WoW Instant 60 10x Rates Wotlk 3.3.5a

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fusion-WoW Instant 60 10x Rates Wotlk 3.3.5a

Well i'd like to offer our current project server... Rates are about 10x but subject to change and right now the starting lvl is 60 with some free-bee 60 gear to get you started. There will be a custom power lvling zone since i know that's a popular thing with most private servers even though blizzard provides similar things. Cuz yes the grind of old fashion leveling can get very boring. Otherwise most instances and raids are well scripted, and class spells are working just fine. My only draw back is the lack of a website and account creation page ATM. Though in the next week or so we'll have at least the full functioning forums site up and running. Either way if you'd like to give it a try, Shot me an e-mail at With the message headline "Account Creation" and with all necessary account info so i can have your account ready and conformation e-mail sent to you within 24 hours =) Of course if you like it there please feel free to bring friends!

But some extras about the server:

We do have a full functioning Auction House bot, with a lot for sale very cheap. So finding what you might need won't be a huge hassle most of the time.

We offer a player support guild. This is a guild where staff and player co-exist, Staff keeps the GB gold flowing for player withdraw. Obviously not in gross amounts but enough to help get you buy if grinding has left you a bit short to buy all those spells you might need since you last leveled. Or for mounts and riding training we all know costs a lot when a server is still small.

Fun and friendly staff that are trained in customer service. Yes they have to pass a course i set in place to become basic staff to ensure quality people helping with the server. because who wants to deal with someone who is rude when totally unnecessary, or doesn't know how to handle a stressful situation? I know it drives me nuts to have to deal with people like that. So thorough screening and practice in done =)

ICC is fully functional and over 90% scripted all the way through lich king. So PvE content is very much alive and well.

Battle Grounds and Arenas are all open and scripted. So your PvP possibilities are near endless with full functioning season 8 standards in place.

Anything else you would like to know? Please feel free to ask =)

So till the website is done the e-mail for accounts is
And the Realmlist is ( Set Realmlist wowfusion.no-ip.org )

Also, first 50 people get FREE Tier 10 Unsanctified! So hurry and send those emails!

Closed Thread

Tags
fusion, private, server, wow