Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Which repack is the best??

Discussion on Which repack is the best?? within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Which repack is the best??

Hi. I'm going to create my own private server but which repack is the best? Too many repacks here though... If you know the best one, can you recommend to me? Thank you.
Old 12/10/2013, 21:40   #2

elite*gold: 110
If you want to play only with your friends, any 3.3.5 repack will be fine. You could use Novos easy repack (or smth like this, i dont know the full name).
If you want to host a public private server, then dont use a repack. Always compile the newest core by yourself to get the latest bugfixes and things like this.
If you want to do many custom things, i can recommend ArcEmu, otherwise you should use TrinityCore.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Kal Online Repacks
02/08/2012 - Kal Online - 0 Replies
Hey kann mir jemand die Clientfiles von WEBADIM v2 hochladen? Im Netz sind die einfach nicht mehr zu finden, da sie fast immer auf Megaupload hochgeladen wurden und alle anderen Mirror sind auch down. Danke
[rappelz] Security for all repacks
11/08/2011 - Rappelz - 9 Replies
Hi everybody, since Ncarbon had reports from 'hack attempts' i made this file that makes an loop - loop effect, loop 1 makes contact with loop 2 and look 1 makes contact with loop 2 and over and over again, Hackers will attempt to run this file, that you basicly just put in your rappelz-server folder, dont change the file's name or anything suchs like it in order to work it must be remain'd untouched. Hackers will attempt to run THIS file first, meaning they CANT continque. ...
[Release] Toolsammlung für Repacks
04/24/2011 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 1 Replies
Toolsammlung für Repacks "alles Freeware" Copyright © Credits(da ich die Autoren schätze!!): Webyog Softworks Pvt. Ltd. phpMyAdmin devel. Team Cromon TRX Bitforge Blizzard Beepa Pty Ltd
DB's aus repacks
06/06/2010 - WoW Private Server - 2 Replies
huhu... Ich hab da mal eine frage. Unzwar , in jedem 3.3.3 ArcEmu Repack das ich bissher gefunden habe waren keine DB's zum einbatchen ich muss dort stattdessen eine mysql.bat ausführen. Was ich leider nicht kann da ich bereits mysql am laufen habe und darauf nicht verzichten kann. Gibt es da irgentwie eine möglichkeit die DB's aus dem Repack herauszuzaubern? denn irgentwo müssen die ja sein. Oder gibt es da andere Lösungen ?
Frage zu den UWC Repacks
02/14/2006 - WoW Private Server - 14 Replies
Tach, ich wollte mal fragen wie man bei den Packs auf dem neusten stand bleiben kann ohne eine Page von den zu kennen. Gibt es da eine die man mir mal geben könnte oder gibt es da keine? Danke euch allen ^^