Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Frost WoW

Discussion on Frost WoW within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Frost WoW

Support Patch 3.3.5a

Funrealm
All rates:40

Working
Ice Crown Citadelle
Quest,Spells,Talents

Evens every Day

Friendly and Helpfull Staff

No Laggs

Friendly Community

Join us Now!

Hamachi:
Username:frostmoune
Pw:wow
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Re-Make Project! Grand Chase Sound ( TAGALOG ) Project!
06/03/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 126 Replies
To all, To people who want to contribute to this Project.. We Need: Good Vocals, Matching the voices or almost like the voices of all the characters present in the Grand Chase Philippine Server Good, Funny and nice Voice Replacer, Skill, Taunts and More.. Who really want to contribute.. Not by forcing yourself. The means by enjoying it..
[NEW] Hacks+Bots project finished: Project Devastating
05/17/2011 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 3 Replies
Welcome! to: Project Devastation release Hereby i release my free version of my multihack! (I will release my paid version soon, i have to fix a few draws..) This hack works on European Cabal online servers! The program searches it's variables inside the magic adresses, and freezes or changes them. It may be that your computer will become a bit slower at the start but it will regenerate. How to work with the program?
Frost Upgrade Exploit-Double frost on weapon
03/24/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
This is for the Winter festival frost upgrade. First thing is that you need about 500 motes for this to work and you need recipe 3, 4, 5 (many of them) Do in this order: Apply +1 cold dmg to weapon Apply frost upgrade to weapon Apply cold+1 dmg again (Your weapon should say it has frost and +1 cold dmg) Apply Icy burst upgrade Apply frost upgrade