Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hunter auf Warsong

Discussion on Hunter auf Warsong within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hunter auf Warsong

German:

Hallo,
um es mal kurz zu fassen:
Ich spiele auf dem Warsong 1.12.1 Server von WoW-one.com bzw Feenix.nl und habe mir mit der Zeit mein ganzes BWL Equip samt Vaelastrasz und Nefarian ercheatet.

Aus internen Infos weiß ich, dass jetzt extra 2 GM's eingestellt wurden, die nur BWL überwachen, also fällt das jetzt erstmal weg.
An sich auch nicht weiter schlimm, denn ich habe schon neue Wege und neue buggbare Raids gefunden.
Die Scheiße an sich ist dass ich jetzt einen Hunter brauche, der für einen bestimmten Raid attuned ist.

Wenn ihr Interesse an Gear habt, dass höherwertig als T2 ist, könnt ihr euch hier in ICQ melden: 641887925

English:
Hello,
to make it short:
I am currently playing on the warsong 1.12.1 server from wow-one.com or feenix.nl and have bugged my character to nearly full t2 including vaelastrasz and nefarian gear.

Afterall the BWL bug got a bit public and GM's are looking on players being in the lair.
Im kind of lucky now cause I got all my BWL gear and now I want to move on to the next area. The problem is that I need a hunter but I dont have one.
So I need a hunter who wants to get gear better as the bwl gear.

If you want to help me out just drop me a pm with your msn id or add me in icq: 641887925