Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NEED SCRIPTERS/DEVS PAYING

Discussion on NEED SCRIPTERS/DEVS PAYING within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NEED SCRIPTERS/DEVS PAYING

KalimdorGaming Needs Another Scripter/Dev we are a 1.12.1 wow vanilla server with prebc talents and scripted/bosses Atm we have 2gms 1scripter and 2admins we are looking for another scripter that KNOWS PREBC BOSS FIGHTS if you are looking for a job and are able to script prebc blizzlike raid content please email We Are Willing To PAY YOU
71.166.34.249/reg.php <-- Account Creation page. Kalimdorgaming.com site might be down due to somone still working on it. Again We Are paying please contact me if have wow scripting skills thanks again.
Old 12/21/2011, 11:34   #2

elite*gold: 808
Received Thanks: 1,653
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Paying 20$] Setting up my vSRO server! [Paying 20$]
12/08/2011 - SRO Private Server - 16 Replies
Hello, Recently i've decided to create a private server, so I checked out this site. I've downloaded everything in the download section, but have no idea what to do now. Could someone help me via Teamviewer, im able to pay up to 20$ to the one that can help me make my server. (Payments via PayPal/PaySafeCard) Thanks in advance
Ban scripters.
05/04/2011 - WarRock - 14 Replies
Jericho: People seen carrying illegal weapons not purchased through the Marketplace or from the in game Item Shop will be banned permanently. This is your only warning. Ticket support will not help you get unbanned so don't even bother! We advise all of our players to stay clear of these unlawful activities and play the game like a true pro and not a n00b. - War Rock Game Team
MSG to all Weapon Scripters
04/23/2011 - WarRock - 9 Replies
i am really like urs works:) but i really want use script weapon without buying premium make something for it :(
Looking for Website devs / Client devs
05/20/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hey, we are looking for some website dev's : what u need to do : creating scripts in php/html for a control panel, or change the site etc. or client dev's. Just PM me and we will decide if we take u or not. greetz.